Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Guide to taking surveys (And avoid getting spammed)

This is what I have learned so far.

- If you don't want to get spammed in your main email address, use a survey specific email address that you use ONLY for surveys. Create one at Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc.

- If you don't want to download any games, trial software etc.. Choose a survey that does not require that

- If you don't want to get called \ texted on your cell phone, use a survey that doesn't require this (I use my skype # as I don't use a cell phone)

Let me know what else works and how we can make this process easier for everyone to enjoy.
    Last edited by Zab; 07-09-2011 at 11:18 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant
    zabulus, is there any process on if the surveys do not show as completed? i.e. if we take a print screen as proof and email it to you can the pints be credited? Thanks

Well with surveys you are telling us we are for sure going to get spam. Spam from surveys to pay for the tournies? So the surveys ppl will be doing goes out to other address and they will start sending mail. uggg

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by wanjabhussain View Post
    zabulus, is there any process on if the surveys do not show as completed? i.e. if we take a print screen as proof and email it to you can the pints be credited? Thanks
    This is all new to me, I'll find out if you don't get credit what I can do
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilie 13 View Post
    Well with surveys you are telling us we are for sure going to get spam. Spam from surveys to pay for the tournies? So the surveys ppl will be doing goes out to other address and they will start sending mail. uggg
    A necessary evil

Corporal

Sergeant
    Reading your posts and just want to say...Get over it Zab has been bankrolling these freerolls and its time for all of us as members to help, this is our forum and whatever we have to do to keep it rolling we should, what's a little spam to a yahoo email just push empty and it goes away Everyone has the responsibility to make this forum work, quit crying and take a few minutes to fill one out, think of it as your entry fee and appreciate the fact that not only are you getting the freeroll games but Zab added the bonus of accumulating points. Good Luck all and may you get monster hands today just not against me.

Corporal
    I've been succesful in 1 of 13 surveys i tried xD...

Banned
    wow i hope i get them all done today.... lol goood luck all

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthawker View Post
    I've been succesful in 1 of 13 surveys i tried xD...
    Adding more options to get points all the time

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast