Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Seasoned Veteran

stake action with complete pay back win or lose

i am looking for some stake money for carbon poker, lock poker, or black chip poker. $3 and $5 deep stake or bounties tournaments. will give % of the winnings plus. what ever you loan me i will pay it all back on the 1st of next month. its a no lose prop. my s.s.i. check didnt come this month for some reason so s.s said i would have to wait for this months check. if i win name your percentage with in reason and i will pay back the full amount loaned to me. just tell me were to send the money on the first. i dont know if it can be done at the poker sites or here. thank you

ps i am not a bum just a 60 yr that has had 3 heart attacks and a stroke, that enjoys playing poker.

WHAT EVER MONEY IS LOANED THAT MONEY WILL BE PAID BACK IN FULL. I DONT WANT ANYONE TO LOSE ANY MONEY ON MY POKER SKILLS. LOANER GETS 50% OF WINNINGS. IF I WIN, AND ALL THE MONEY LOANED ON THE FIRST OF AUG.MONEY BACK . EXAMPLE $40 LOANED ON THE FIRST YOU GET THE $40 BACK PLUS ANY WINNINGS. THE ONLY RISK YOU ARE TAKING IS IN TRUSTING ME
    Last edited by KIDunLUCKY; 07-03-2013 at 12:51 AM.