Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I am running my 2nd ever stake with Joe. This one consists of 4 games totaling $25.30.

Terms: 45/55 with SB and MU in his favor.

Schedule...

$5.50 $1,250 Guaranteed Freezeout- 19:00

$5.50 $1,000 Guaranteed Deepstack Turbo Freezeout- 19:30

$11 $2,500 Guaranteed Freezeout- 20:00

$3.30 $750 Guaranteed Deepstack Turbo Freezeout- 21:00

I will post bust/double hands or anything significant. I will try to make us some money again Joe.
    gl dude on your stakes...

PokerOwned Pro
    Gl man. Not going great so far you have played awesome so far! Your not running great at important times though

gooood luk man...hope ya do better in ur quest than ur rn in the client....that was bad...u got fooookeeddd

seems as your chasing a draw way too often,Ya knew ur kings were beat but chased a 4 card flush anyways.. Or getting it in hoping you hold. Too much pushing for my taste
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    sry you didnt do good rckt..gl next time sir..hit me up joe if you running more stakes today

Banned
    sry you didnt do good rckt
    hmmm. that sounds a bit harsh gametime. if you read his posts he actually played pretty well, and ran somewhat bad.

PokerOwned Pro
    i hope this stake worked out for you. i like stakes because they give people opportunities win some cash

Banned
    i like stakes because they give people opportunities win some cash
    monsieurlesteak.jpg

I like steak because it tastes good

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    Didn't save the hand history because I was so pissed and closed it right away but, I got KK , guy raised utg, and i 3 bet him about 3x the BB his raise, flop came J A 3 all diamonds, so I had my kings and the nut flush draw, he checks and I shove to isolate becuz a shortstack was all in, he calls with A fucking 7, raised utg with it and called my 3 bet so sick.. i missed allll diamonds or kings and he wins a huge pot for the chip lead.
    yeah, i was watching when it happened, i think i ship it PF. I mean u only had 22BBs. Then who knows, his dumb ass may have called any way. Good run tho.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    seems as your chasing a draw way too often,Ya knew ur kings were beat but chased a 4 card flush anyways.. Or getting it in hoping you hold. Too much pushing for my taste
    Dont see how he knew his KK was beat, was unlucky dude was a fish n made a shitty call PF. It may have been avoided by shoving PF as i said in my previous post to him but then again a dude that is gonna call A7 to an OBV MONSTER(u can tell that because he didnt shove) may call the shove anyway, especially seeing as he called off w/a weak A to a flush board its pretty evident that this dude is HORRIBAD. Other than him not shoving PF i like how the hand was played.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast