Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61112.28

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The SR23 official rail and progress thread.

The last time I made one of these and actually ran it past 5 pages, I ran up almost $4,000 on Merge. I am looking to do the same on Bovada, Merge, and BCP. I have made a bunch of little runs on Bovada, but really don't like the software of anonymity, so I mostly will be on Merge and BCP. I have just started making a few WD's from BCP/Bovada, and would like to run it up again with no deposits. We have had some new/better players join PO over the past few months, and I hope that we can continue to grow this community into a well respected poker site. This site used to be a bunch of FR's, but lately we have gotten some people who have a general idea what is going on, and some long time members have started getting better imo.
    My goals are to continue to grow as a poker player, build mutually beneficial relationships with people here, and to hopefully make $2500 by the end of the year. I have classes winding down for the semester, and will have more free time to grind with Thanksgiving break and winter/Christmas break. I need some motivation, and a place to vent/share ideas. I will be using this thread to keep track of everything, from my personal BR to stakes I may be running as well as HH's and general game theory. I have been slacking off for far too long.... time to put in more work, and less sleep. Sleep is for the weak or the dead. Zab cleaned this forum up a little over the past few weeks, now its time for me to help people who are truly interested get better. Lets turn out some really good poker players from PO. Zab should be all for it, good players build bigger BR's and in turn play bigger games and rake more. That is great for Zab
    I am officially going to make it my mission to make this forum better over the next several months. I already can think of 2-3 players that I think have great potential. Several more have a ways to go, but imho can be really solid/winning regs as well. I am down to help anyone here, not just people in the 22-30 y.o male demographic like myself. I am going to be using join.me a fair amount as well.... going to be showing people a little of the way I play as well as doing some in-game idea bouncing with some of the people I respect here. Inb4 we get to page 100 and turn out some PO sharks. I am getting pumped now..... no sleep/ just pokerz.
    Disclaimer: Please no trolling or thread hijacking... I want this to be a fun thread, but also informative and purposeful. Tomorrow we start.... 2 the TOP!!!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Woo matt Stafford Is one of the biggest tools in the NFL. J/k im just a die hard Packers fan and its just a habit for me to put down any Vikings, Lions, Bears. LOL

I am running some games for Janish and am running a stake thread for him. http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...tml#post321068

I am really hoping to start crushing the rest of the year. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cashed in a $3.30 turbo mtt, kinda got cheated A10< K9..... I checked the flop super short stacked, and he ripped a 9ball ott. Out in 8th for $8.08. Thats mtts for you.

Little $1r/a for the Lil G. 50-50 with SB. http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...o-r-23425.html

Good luck and get money!

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Great Idea. I look forward to playing and discussing poker . Isn't that what we are here for anyway?

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Quote Originally Posted by jayyy27 View Post
    Great Idea. I look forward to playing and discussing poker . Isn't that what we are here for anyway?
    You would think so, but it seems like more is the GPT aspect of the site/drama. We need some real talk, and I am also trying to motivate myself. Things are going to get better here in the immediate future, I can assure everyone

You know what I totally agree. We need more talk about the aspects of poker and how to get better and become winning players. I myself know there is aspects of my game that need to get better. I know I am a good player, but I want to become a consistent winning player. As player/people of the poker community we are here to help each other get better. Sickread any time you want to to talk poker let me know.

Banned
    nice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast