Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

The SR23 $20 a day challenge + FRs + Bonus hunting :)

I am getting serious about poker again. Too much stress playing outside my BR and trying to bink something. I started this month with $0 and am closing in on $100 already with just $1 and $2 DONs and micro stakes cash games. I cashed in a Cardschat $5.50 + $100 added for $18 to get me started, and have won a PO FR and a little more. I think $20 a day is very reasonable if I stay focused and disciplined. Some of the promotions that I plan on taking advantage of include: 2-a-days promotion ( rake 20 cents a day every day in the month), Daily $500 Missions, Weekly SNG LB, PO FRs + Cardschat FRs + Poker.org FRs. Maybe even a few Luckbox FRs. I already have banked 2x $215 Sunday Big Ticket FR coupons, and will be saving them until I have to use them or when I am really " Feeling it ."
    Feel free to brag/update me/us about your goals/progress itt as well I think PO has gotten some new talent, and some of the regs have stepped up as well. My goal is @ least $100 from the PO FRs this month as well.... wish that I could play them all I think I play around 100 hours a month on poker, so its time I really step it up and make it count for something. I will try to post updates itt daily I think that I need this thread to keep me from going on tilt and betting it all on the NBA or some other dumb shit. Seriously 0_o Here's to a BIG month for PO players!!!!

PokerOwned Master
    being completely honest here. the merge 100k $215 is one of the softest tournaments on the internet. you should play it at every oppurtunity. If you play a good TAG game, you can easily cash.

EddieTorr
    Good luck, SR3. Look forward to reading your progress reports.

Yeah grind it out and make some money. Trying to take your lead but I need to step up on my cold azz run right now.
    Best of luck to you.

Revised goals: The 2 a days promotion is done this month for me... my laptop broke and I missed 3 days this month. Having said that, I am pretty much beasting given what low stakes games I have forced myself into playing. ( Yeah BRM is a bitch, but it sure beats the h3;; out of stressing over 5-10 BI DS'ings. BR is @ $337 even with games running/regged for Started the month with $0, so I am feeling very pumped. Last year around this time I had a monster run, but very bad BRM and tilt killed that. This time I have learned, and am back playing way better than ever. I have 2x $215 coupons in the bank as well.... probably going to save those until near their expiration date. I really don't wanna kill my Sharkscope graph progress 0_o Silly I know, but I understand my psyche well, and it behooves me to hold them for now. I want to get to Carbon + VIP level as well. Once i get there I can get to th4e top VIP level if I maintain the level for a while and get invited. this would be huge, because @ that level you get 35% RB + bonus goodies from Merge. I know because I was top tier VIP B2B months early last year. This would be huge, because i already have raked $150 this month with 3 days off + 2 lazy days. Will keep you guys updated. I feel a MASSIVE run upcoming on Merge.

PokerOwned Veteran
    good luck keep posted your results im interested

Good luck on your goals and try to stay with the BRM rules you have set for yourself..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    Good luck to you and I hope you can grind your way to a big payday. I stared with nothing and cause of a PO freeroll had run it up to almost $400 but need to learn the discipline to control myself cause I only have $25 of it left. Trying to grind it back up.

PokerOwned Pro
    My challenge is to just be positive every day, 20 bucks would be great tho.

Just to help your mindset on this, don't view your bankroll every day, just keep the goal in mind when you're grinding, maybe check it once a week, lesson learned the hard way lol you'll have days where you're up 60 (which you won't keep in mind) then a couple days you're down 20 each, and you'll go chasing you're losses even though you're still at goal, this can cause a tilt that'll hurt you're progress that shouldn't even be a factor, so try to avoid checking every day and keep your focus. I agree about the sharkscope management, this is another thing that'll effect psyche, so def hold the tickets until you're confident to run them,

Gl though you got this, I'll be watching as my goal is to go full time and do 5x your goal, so i need the coincidence boost that people are doing it lol
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast