Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poker and mathematics

Poker is a psycology game, but it is related with numbers and mathematics. There are some numbers, or some combinations which appear for every player more often. This phenomenon has an evolution, some of the numbers and combinations might change, and others are often.

Poker is interesting for me not because of math, but because of psyhological pressure and guessing the opponent hands

PokerOwned God
    This is why I refuse to play limit poker. In limit poker the math and numbers don't seem to mean nearly as much. It's frustrating when people keep calling with everything and they hit hit hit

#NiggasInParis

Experienced Member
    i agree with you but i also believe that poker is 20 skills and 80 luck.byt if your game is steady ,you will able to win some money.of course you have to be calm and patient.poker needs mind,soul and luck.if you have 2 of these you are a good player.if you dont then is better for you to play zynga poker.

Experienced Member
    I think poker is working to instinct.

Psycology, math sequences, and `wise decision in moderation`!

I think the mathematics are the essence in a Poker game. So, the poker at all are MATHEMATICS.

The math is the Poker tongue, it`s mean that quithout math you can`t be a winner poker player

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    The only correlation I have of math and psychology is when some1 leaves or judicially targets you for being a 'donk.' 6-4 can beat a-k, it's a simple mathematical FACT.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Seasoned Veteran

Smile poker

poker is a hard work
    mathematics
    courage
    psychological
    perseverance
    when you have all terms of these,you may play well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast