Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

I whine like a 5 year old girl

Angry jasonponton is a lying lil twit

stupid mf wanna tlak shit on don even though its not even in default just cus he donks off all his points all the time and doesnt know how to play doesnt mean yuo can fuck up some1 credit you dumb lil twit you need to be banned for making false acusation you dumb lil man you think you a good player but you not shit you won 4 bucks playing out carbon freeroll your worst dumbest player even on site go jump off a bridge you dumb lil piecce of crap

PokerOwned Master
    haha why dont u calm down? it will be taken care of and you spoutin ur mouth makes no one look better, just makes you look worse.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    i dont agive a f dude need to shut his frucking mouth

hes a lair and i think hes scottie b too so zab will sort this all out ok guys. My credit is 100 percent since i started and everyone knows that.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    I know u a good guy don i got your back bro and i believe u 100%,dont even stress this dumbsht bro!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned God
    Lilg, it seems that you alays make contact with the wrong people...

Banned
    Ha, dude, you are always having an issue of some sort on here. It is a nothing problem though. Just avoid all the bs you know. This is a general forum basically, not everyone here is gonna have the most class or respect, and joining that arguement, right or wrong, jsut puts you in the same field. Love how you speak your mind and all, and have no problem with ya, but dude, don't sweat the petty, sweat the petty