Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63385.2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i guess some ppl just have money to toss around : / soo sick : (

ppl act dumb just for the fact they ARE dumb.......=/

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree but it irritates me even more when it is said in a freeroll because just because it didnt cost anything to get into the tourney doesn't mean its ok to value it any less. I have been in freerolls that have had higher payouts then a $3 buy in.

Banned
    dumb people need an excuse to be dumb. when there are no consequences for losing and only benefits for winning, they can be dumb without fear.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fastra11 View Post
    Ofcourse it does suck when they win the hand and knock u out feelin like an idiot but theres somethings u cant get too mad at.
    while sometimes they can pay you off... I just don't see it happen too often that someone calls with something completely crazy and loses and then says this. It's just like an excuse they use when the suck out badly, which is why I think it is so annoying, Hating themselves for acting stupid when they lose, acting like they don't care that they're only playing with a few dollars when they win. It's like they're paying money, not to play poker, but to try and see how bad they can suck out on someone and piss them off.

PokerOwned God
    Just the fact that it's online makes people play stupider.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The reason a player plays certain buy ins is becasuse of skill a great player isnt going to be playing 1 dollar turneys just like a horrible player wont be playing 10/20 NL

PokerOwned God
    i dont make any comments like that, but i notice i will chase a flush alot faster in a 1.10 game vs a 11 game..maybe that is a flaw of mine, just sayin...

There's a player out there (i won,t name) who has played the WORST.When i (politely) asked him why he would play those cards out of position he told me he was bored and does it all the time.

I've always wondered how people can use the excuse for shitty play or just lack of caring because it's a freeroll or a micro game. It's confusing for me because I am the exact opposite. I love poker so every game I play no matter the buy in or anything else that may vary, I always want to try to do my best each and everytime. After all if I'm not doing that I'm not improving.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123