Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some interesting poker news

CHECK THIS LINK.....SOME GOOD INFO...Player Account Segregation Explained - Bill's Poker Blog

GOOD LUCK ALL AND HOPE THINGS COME FAST FOR ALL THAT ARE WAITING ON FTP TO PAY ALL USE PLAYERS....ITS BEEN LONG ENOUGH OF A WAIT....KEEP YA FINGERS CROSSED OUR TIME WILL COME....GOOD LUCK ALL

I also hoping youc an come back to table too, got a lot of friends from US
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

It was a good article. I really hope FT can put it together.

Sergeant Major
    that is great news and i dont have my money there anyways

joeyjmr8484
    I never played on Full Tilt. I hope people get their money though.

Just sounded like damage control to me. they dont have our money they squandered it plain and simple,otherwise they would have done what PS has already done. Its not that difficult

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thanks for the information, it is very good

PokerOwned God
    Thanks for sharing this information, hope everything will go right direction

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks for the info, hope everyone get paid soon.

Sergeant
    Actually the reason full tilt had not released the fund to people was they did not and to my knowledge still do not have access to it the us government seized and locked it down. Same as they did on poker stars. The government did however recently reach an agreement with the sites to allow them to cash out U.S poker players. Obviously with over 2.5 million registered U.S players with cash accounts on each of the sites those cash outs are going to take time. Also with poker stars the U.S. government released access to some of the seized bank accounts allowing those cashouts to happen. With full tilt none of their seized accounts have been given access by the company at this time. (supposedly they will have access eventually). Thus meaning most of everyones funds is being held by the government not the site itsself. Both sites are still functional and operating for other countrys using accounts established for those countrys just like the U.S accounts were created for U.S players. That article merely explains how the government says they frauded the banks and laundered money.............
    So if you want money don't blame the site blame the government they are the ones dragging their feet cause they feel as though those funds were placed to "illegally" gamble and the users knew that while commiting the crime of "illegal" gambling. I just wonder did no one in our government watch the WSOP over the last 5 years all 3 of the sites taregeted heavily advertise on there lmfao thus certifying amercian players play on them ya know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast