Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sombody know?

Experienced Member

sombody know?

why im restricted to sign up to all poker servers exept full tilt. maby because my country(israel)?

Banned
    you should email the poker site support team and ask them

Zab
    That's my guess, it's your country
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I agree. e-mail each site and find out if your country is restricted. I am in Canada but resently visited France. Now France is restricted by their counrty of ONLINE poker. An older site I had played on won't let me in now due to I think in my laptop is somehting that say France. but all other site have let me play for I am in Canada. It was Paradice poker that won't let me log in .

PokerOwned God
    I know there are plenty of people that don't like jewish people, but that is just wrong not letting someone play poker. (Just a bad joke don't flame me)

Sergeant Major
    That is very interesting. Does your country frown upon gambling? I would take the advice of the above posters and contact the sites directly to find out why.

Private
    Not my country

PokerOwned Veteran
    ITs probs your country. THe US cant sign up for some poker cites since there is limited gambling around the nation. Isreal might not let you sign up for poker cites made in diffrent countries

PokerOwned Veteran
    i read on 2+2 last year that online gambling is banned in israel and police or sth. is blocking ips:

''the Justice Ministery of State of Israel determined six weeks ago that online gaming is included in Israeli law which states "places for banned games" includes the internet so the Police are IP blocking sites Like Victor Chandler and others
    just seems weird Israel would include online poker in the ban as Poker Stars and 888.com are owned by Israeli's who are rich enough to bribe whomever is necessary to get a ruling that poker is not gambling imho

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...938596,00.html ''

above the post on 2+2 not sure if its ok to post it like this, tell me if not

Knight-Captain
    i don't understand why sum sites let me sign up, even tho i live in the u.s., but sum don't. i've tried asking a couple of the sites that won't let me sign up, cuz i'm from the u.s., why i can't join their sites but i can join other sites, and they say i can't join cuz of u.s. anti-gaming laws, & that they can't comment about what the other sites allow cuz they don't work 4 them. i would think that a site would only have 2 obey the u.s. laws if they were based IN the u.s. i know it's really annoying, tho, especially when they don't bother 2 say that they don't allow u.s. players BEFORE u download their site. then, when u r creating an account & get 2 the country part, theres no option to select u.s. u do all that 4 nothing, just 2 have 2 go back & delete their site off of your computer. really sucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast