Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Experienced Member

So you flopped the nuts -->

What's your strategy?

My thing that usually works is, that is if there was a decent preflop raise. I usually WAY underbet the pot. This usually entices an overbet.

Thoughts?

I half pot betting when I flop the nuts or just pot betting, if you are shortstacks you going to get call anyway I had this situation before I sat with 109 suited flop a straight. Got 2 callers.
    Anyway on the turn I hit the flush weeee but on river he make his wins with Q7 and he played with nothing lol. Q Hearts high flush.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Every time I flop the nuts, I check.

If there is a bet, then all I do is call. If there are no bets, I bet on the turn.

Works out most of the time for me.

Experienced Member usertesting3954's Avatar
    I also check when I have the nuts. UNLESS it's PLO.

The nuts in Omaha can be 100x's more easily defeated than in Holdem.

That's some bad hat, Harry

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by DramaKing View Post
    What's your strategy?

My thing that usually works is, that is if there was a decent preflop raise. I usually WAY underbet the pot. This usually entices an overbet.

Thoughts?
    same here . i try to to do min. bet and check and then w/ 1/2 pot to see if i could get them bet against me. heehee.. it worked for me like so many time and i always feel so great afterward!! sometimes i would just check till the river and then overbet to get them cautious ppl our of their shield and play with me! i think that's the fun part of poker. you are trying to play mind game w/ ur opponent and see who could out smart whom.

PokerOwned Veteran
    well, there seems to be so many way to act after that happens, first get over the shock !!! lol !. Then check the other players actions to confirm that you have the best hand and
    proceed with caution because the goal then becomes to get the most out of that hand without letting the others know that you have a great start.

Banned
    i think the past cards too have is jack king cuz thats just how it is when every i get ace ace i think win best cards too get are ace ace i hope this is a post

Banned
    when i flop the nuts i like too bet 120 then check the turn then go all in anyone who slow plays the nuts is crazy and should not be playing poker thats just what i think i have been playing poker for 13 years and have won over 5000$ i hope this is a post

vcr
    Bet, call and raise on the turn, works fine!