Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62733.97

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Private

Angry So What am I doing wrong?

I have did alot of the big points tasks and received confirmation from the norewards guy. and still no points? kind of was looking forward to using and them but i dont get any messages baack or anything from this website. and my home page doesnt allow me to sign in does some weird stuff saying im not logged in when i am. so should i just assume im not wanted?

huh? Theres no one here that can do anything about your points. everytime i come here i have to log in and i have it set to keep me logged in so i dont know what your wanting there. GL if you decide to stay
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I've taken all the surveys I can stand,,,, LOL,,,,now I just buy the points,,,,less stress
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have the "saying im not signed in" problem too... When u are on the page... Juz click on pokerowned logo or any other button like forum or smthg... and it should show that ur logged in..

For the surveys.. smtimes after 1 day, I still see pts coming in.. Lol..

Private
    Im not going to lie I came across this site by complete accident and didn't think much of it. All I thought was "Yeah cool a site with pass words". But its been the complete opposite, I like the setting the little game features to help you earn point for money on your software and the occasional password or whatever. But really respect what they're doing here. Another thing why don't more people getting on the dash for cash? I get on everytime I get a chance but never see no more than 3 people on at a time. Its pretty cool I mean it not real more (can be turned into though) but its a get tool for developing mutual relationships with the people were on this site with. Even if you are one of the DONKEYS. lol.

I guess I just got a little mad cause I spent all that time and all in all everything I filled out and survey was probably worth 4000 or more so you know. Im sure Ill gett'em. If not ZAG (my friend) your inbox will need a little brother. (JUST MESSING).

Thanks everyone.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    unfortunately some of those surveys are bogus

just be patient for filling in the surveys and waiting for your points my friend.

PokerOwned Master
    As long as I see the value in this site, I think it is worth a few frustrations. Four posts so far, that is not even a day's worth of time to give a site a chance to do right by you. Like in poker, you got to go through a little pain.

Private
    Thanks for the feed back everyone. I was just speaking in the moment one of my many flaws. I like this site alot just frustrating. But thats with everything with life. I got over i know my points are coming Im just very impatient lol.

i have taken surveys that i didnt get the pionts for. as stated above i gave up and now i just buy points. i have taken the free ones and bought stuff that i could use or my family could use and still no pionts. Ive even done the tasks and have yet to get pionts for them. it is alot easier to just buy them. buy a thousnad and play the freerolls. thats all these surveys are doing is blowing up my email.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast