Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    If you give me ideas on how to curb it, let me know.. I've done so many upgrades from marketplace, escrow, feedback, fraud check, background check..
    Just a suggestion:

On the left side of each post we make is our Join Date, how many Posts we've made, and Money Won. Would it help/be possible to have screen-names registered on sites you plan to use for trades/loans listed as well, and by having them there means they have been verified by PO Admins? Further, any time a player has a history of ANY kind of impropriety with the funds of others, simply have a link/logo there as well. A kind of "badge of dishonor," if you will.

So with that info attached to their name, ppl with multiple accounts would also have to have multiple accounts on the poker sites they use as well (sure, it happens) or risk exposing the fact that they are trying to use another name here. Additionally, people considering entering any transactions with them could instantly link to any threads covering any past issues. There could be "badges" for not re-paying loans, for past multi-account activity, for not returning stakes, and perhaps some way to distinguish if the issue was resolved.

While I agree that the type of person who is careless with others funds is more likely to repeat such behavior, there should be ways to clear your name, so to speak, but not to erase your history altogether. Some kids learn respect, others just learn new ways to disrespect.
    Last edited by TheHaversham; 12-01-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    If you give me ideas on how to curb it, let me know.. I've done so many upgrades from marketplace, escrow, feedback, fraud check, background check..
    First things first, quit letting known scamming shitballs like SpeedyChips back on the friggin site. You should know by now from running this site that scamming low-lifes do not ever change (well 99.99% don't). I have long experience in observing scammers on other poker sites, they are bad news, they will just find a way to fuck you in the end if you keep letting them return. Much like your no tolerance policy for drama in chat, you badly need a no tolerance policy for thieving bastards.

God, you let this guy back and 1st thing he is in chat asking for trades.

Anyway, maybe get the broom out and look for those guys that have huge amount of late loans, and/or any type of shady trade on here (or anywhere else) and just start sweeping them off this site. It will only make the place much better in the long run. Cause the more you let the roaches of the poker world keep crawling back over here, the more problems you will have.

ummm greddybeeee you suck man no one like youyyyyyyyyyyy

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    i love speedy whenever h e gets points he just comes and drains them in client

Banned
    me?????????????????????????? I hope not

Banned
    Address me before you start running your lips about me you piece of shit! (WECpoker) Go beg for some more points so you can play some freerolls...

Awwwww, I can tell little roach boy, scammer speedytchips did not like my comments on him, as he sent what I would expect a low-life to send me in bubble...Grow up and learn to not scam from other people (especially nice members of PO). Much easier that way.

Quote Originally Posted by speedytchips View Post
    Address me before you start running your lips about me you piece of shit! (WECpoker) Go beg for some more points so you can play some freerolls...
    Thank God I have not have to steal from anyone for them...Maybe you should try the same. The difference between us is, I don't need the loans or begging to play poker. I can see why you were banned from chat until just recently. I'm guessing your future here is not long...

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Awwwww, I can tell little roach boy, scammer speedytchips did not like my comments on him, as he sent what I would expect a low-life to send me in bubble...Grow up and learn to not scam from other people (especially nice members of PO). Much easier that way.
    +1
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Banned
    Yah your a childish moron that has to run his mouth on a thread. U grow up, get some money that you earn and play some real poker! Your a joke. people like you get knocked the F out! go beg LOL ..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast