Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Private

wheres the points?

can someone explain where the points r?

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ions-1175.html

-That should get you started,

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...rvey-1216.html

-And this should hopefully answer any other questions you have. If not, feel free to ask

Knight
    its in the right corner and you can get them through cpalead which is my favorite

Zab
    CPA Lead seems to be the most popular but BLVD seems to be the best converting \ support system
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

i have not found blvd to be the best at all,,, after i did a few and got points,, then NO others that i have done have given any me any points at all. I tried to mention, that i think,, most of the surverys on there,, are connected tot he same sites,, so once uve done one or 2,, it doesnt recog u and give u popints any more for doing others. THats what i think is goin on,, but noone is lisitenin to me,,,, ok just tryinin to help

Sergeant
    i also have completed a few and am yet to get any points admin please help me

Banned
    ive spent alot of time on cpa lead and didnt receive any pts either

Corporal
    ive tried multiple surveys some of them are simply too long and tedious and dont even work and quite frankly most of them i just dont get any points anyway. such a hassle. i dont understand how ppl are getting hundreds of points from doing a few min survey. im not even getting any pts for posting replies. ridiculous

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by acevipa View Post
    ive tried multiple surveys some of them are simply too long and tedious and dont even work and quite frankly most of them i just dont get any points anyway. such a hassle. i dont understand how ppl are getting hundreds of points from doing a few min survey. im not even getting any pts for posting replies. ridiculous
    the best surveys are the ones where all you do is put in your name and email, then go to your email and verify your email address. They usually give between 50-150 points and take about 2 minutes. To find these surveys go to BLVD easy and look for the ones that say email confirmation and stuff like that. Hope this helped

PokerOwned Master
    The form that I have is posts do opinions and a bit of chat with the friends, and there is treatment of doing a bit of points

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast