Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneaks

PokerOwned Veteran

Sneaks

How do sneaks get into the tourneys? I only have seconds to log in after I get the password, so how does someone get the password and then be able to give it to someone else for them to log in? Thanks in advance.

Where theres a will theres a way. imagine if they have skype for voice chat. They could call out the password as they are typing it in. Or a quick ctrl+c to copy then alt+tab to change top page to another chat room ctrl + v to paste double alt+tab to get up carbon tourney and ctrl+v to paste it there.

So many ways people could give password out. But the thing is most sneaks sneak because they are to lazy to do any of the work themselves. Their hard part comes from finding someone to give them the password not transferring the password between themselves

it hink sneaks are veryyy fast ty pers tho for sure who knows,,guess they iwll somehow find a way like sean said.... not so many lately i thin k tho

Do they really have time for all that Prawney. I mean anything is possible though.

They could also be PO members with multiple carbon accounts. They log in to PO under hier PO name and opt in to the freeroll. Once the password is released they could get into the freeroll under there carbon account and not thier PO/carbon account. Although they still have to pay the 145 pts because if they ask for a refund they could be caught.

Or they simply have two computers with multiple carbon accounts, with two different internet connections. This would give them two different IP addresses also. Then they play under thier PO/carbon name and they also play as a sneak. Witch inreturn is still cheating but just look at how fast they could build a bankroll with two different carbon accounts.

Just a thought of how the sneaks keep getting in. I also notice that we go a couple tournys with like 1 sneak, then al of a sudden the next tourny has like 4. I think last week there was like 3 or 4 tournys where we didnt have any sneaks at all too.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned God
    I guess someone gives it out to a friend via skype like Prawney said

I think its people that multi account using different accounts to play, because there are different sneak alot not the same ones too often. Watch for leroywatermelon and oldschool they sneak all the time.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    dont know why they bother its easy enough to join here and do it the correct way
    i guess some people are lazy and if its being shared by someone here very dumb u do all the work
    and pass it out to decrease ur odds of winning

PokerOwned Demi-God
    leorywatermelon is the worst sneak of em all.....

PokerOwned Veteran
    I guess like all lazy people that I have ran into over the years. They usually work harder trying to get out of work than they would if they just went ahead and did the work.

Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    leorywatermelon is the worst sneak of em all.....
    I have to agree with this, and such an arrogant POS as well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast