Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smoke and Play??

I know a lot of you like to partake in some Cannabis Consumption,whether for medical reasons,relaxation or to just get wasted.I would like to know,do you smoke while you play poker?Does it have a positive or negative impact on your game?If you are smoking,what strain do you like when you are playing,a sativa or indica?,Kush or Haze?Let's try not to get into moral arguments about Cannabis.It's not going away,prohibition has NEVER worked............

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like to smoke on that Purple Haze, Then Mix it With that JackHammer.

positive.

I don't even kno what the fuck a bad beat is if im stoned enough

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Does Phil Laak play fucked up on coke?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Personally i like a nice Sativa,Super Silver Haze,Green Crack etc.when i play.Right now i'm smoking Kosher Kush (serious),the BEST kush i've smoked.This strain packs a wallop that will leave couchlocked,painfree and ready for some ZZZZs.Not for newbies and not for playing poker.I made that mistake today and bounced out of 2 freerolls in the first 10 minutes............

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I usually wait until I'm in the bubble b4 I crack out the lighter and bong.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Does Phil Laak play fucked up on coke?
    I don't know,that shits for morons.This is about Cannabis........

I haven't smoked buds in years. But it seems to me something which intensifies your focus could work well with poker.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    I haven't smoked buds in years. But it seems to me something which intensifies your focus could work well with poker.
    thats true, Cannabis does help u to foucs if you smoke it in the right amount

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Yep,that's why i mentioned the Sativa's.The really potent strains will make you feel like you just drank a pot of expresso............

i hate weed but i used to play on Oxy and xanax....the oxy made me not care and play stupid and the xanax made me fearless about getting into big pots or pulling off a bluff....but never smoked weed while playing....cant smoke weed I bug out and panic. lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast