Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64284.24

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I hope you've kept up the good work and made some cash since you first started this thread

Seasoned Veteran
    Hi guys,

It's been a while since I last posted. I boosted my bankroll to about $300,-, (did NOT qualify for BotP but made money), and then decided to cash out. I had a pretty busy schedule for my study and could use the money. Lately I picked it up again, so you'll be reading more from me again. Thanks for all the comments!

Seasoned Veteran
    And to answer the question about why it says that I won $0,00, I think that's because I never cashed in the PokerOwned-tournaments, but I'm not sure!

The Hot 0,55 is a b*tch indeed, cashed a few times in it, but what I said earlier, I just suck at massive Turbo-tournaments, luck is too much of a factor. The TCOOP is coming up, so perhaps I check out some final tables to see how those guys are playing.

The Online Poker School has the coming weeks a weekly freeroll with a $100,- prizepool and 15 min blinds, you have to complete a "mission" for it, like attending a Live Training to receive a ticket, and you can also win a ticket to the Sunday Million, which is very cool I think :-) Just look for the Million Club and you'll find it!

Seasoned Veteran
    Merry Christmas to all of you! See you in the Pokerowned $10,- Freeroll!

Seasoned Veteran
    Just need five more points and haven't got the time to do a survey...sorry for spamming :P

Experienced Member
    i really need to win some manoy playing poker :ccc

Seasoned Veteran
    Now that's justice for ya...

I've set a couple of goals for myself this week: Cash in massive MTT's and I want to take part in the Sunday Storm this weekend without making a deposit. Need $11,- for that, so it's not like it's completely unrealistic or something. I just need to take it easy.

Last week I took part in 3 Pokerowned-Freerolls, and I managed to cash in two of them! In the first one I played I finished fourth, which earned me the glorious amount $1,-, and I used it to take a shot in the Hot $0,55 the next day. Last August I wanted to play the Hot $0,55 every day, but I couldn't find the time for it. Too bad, because if I play well it's one of the few Turbo-MTT's I perform reasonably well at. The skill level of the players isn't very high in general, and you get 3000 chips to start with so your not necessarily on the back foot if you need to make an expensive fold in the starting fase of the tournament.

Yesterday I finished 138th out of 8406, got $2,77 after nearly three hours which isn't much, but I was very positive about the way I was playing. Made some great folds on the bubble, went out with two pair (AT) and was well in front on the turn when I went all-in. River got the other guy a flush...sh*t happens.

Today I took part in two more Pokerowned Freerolls, the first one was a straight disaster, but in the second one I finished in second position and was beaten in Heads-up by hands that I was dominating at the beginning (A9 vs A3 and Q4 vs 43). My concentration-level was a bit down after that, but I still registered for the Hot $0,55 which started 15 minutes after the Freeroll had ended, and went out the first hand I played (AJ suit, hit J (high pair) vs ToaK).

I was pissed for a while, but later I did a SNG $ 1,50 27 players (regular speed), and I ran very good for a while. I chose that tournament because winning that would mean I've got enough money for a ticket to the Storm. Got very lucky one time, a guy who did all kinds of pre-flop stunting went allin on my Big Blind and after some considering I called with TT, and he had QQ in his hand. I hit my set on the river, no skill involved there :P. This one guy was sitting out and drying out on the bubble with six players at the table, but my Big Blind was raised and I called with QQ. There was a King on the flop, and I stupidly went allin, which my opponent called with AK. Yesterday I would've taken some more time to think about that, but this time I didn't and was kicked out just before the money. Beating QQ with luck, losing a tournament for no reason with QQ. Now that's justice for ya. No money earned today.

To quote my friend @cardkahleesi (a girl who has amazing skills and won the 2012 WBCOOP Best Live Tweeter Award): "on anoda day I wld be folding instead of pushing". Let's hope "anoda day" comes soon :-).

PS Merry f*cking Christmas!
    Last edited by RogerZzz8979; 12-25-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Seasoned Veteran
    It seems to take quite long today unitll my points are added to my account.

Seasoned Veteran
    Too bad, now I need to spam my own thread to start the FR in time.

Seasoned Veteran
    What the hell, guys... Filled in the offer 20 mins ago...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345