Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteren
    I play the sit of 0.10 and are good ... there are fast and give good prizes .. I will play it for my bank

Seasoned Veteran
    I have been very busy lately, but I'm gonna try to find the time to play the Hot $0,55 everyday for the whole of August and see if I end the month in the plus. I'll let you know if something special happens, and maybe see you there :-)

Roger The Hot $0.55 is really difficult tournament to play, have played it a lot recently but only made ITM.
    Playing SNG seem to be a lot easier to cash in mate.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yes i loved playing on poker stars. bodog was my first site then poker stars

Quote Originally Posted by enzo16 View Post
    I play the sit of 0.10 and are good ... there are fast and give good prizes .. I will play it for my bank
    ENZO, you are so sweet......its always a pleasure to meet you on any table.....c ya on Poker Kuy.......wish you the best.....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerZzz8979 View Post
    I have been very busy lately, but I'm gonna try to find the time to play the Hot $0,55 everyday for the whole of August and see if I end the month in the plus. I'll let you know if something special happens, and maybe see you there :-)
    Roger, i hope i can read more of your impressions of your way up in higher buy-ins, you are very assertive and, so far, your impressions are pretty much identical to mine....gl on the tables and c ya.........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    yes he is very assertive. lololol thats really funny hehehe

PokerOwned Demi-God
    evn i am like play.10 cent sng u dnt feel bad at loss last nite i play $ 10 sng on poker 770 went out 4th wen top 3 r pay i hate this if it was 10 cent tourney no problem but now i am feel the heat.

PokerOwned Master
    it's great to play freerolls and win real money.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippinMillz View Post
    yes he is very assertive. lololol thats really funny hehehe
    O.o.....do u ever know what "assertive" means Ship....?.......xDD....gotta be kiddin.......

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast