Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62263.18

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    it's great to play freerolls and win real money.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    congrats on big win thats awesome victory for u!

good job dude keep going

Gl keep up the good work and keep us posted

PokerOwned Master
    well done!! cashing that high in a monster tourney takes a whole lotta patience, luck and skill. All 3 are requires at some point, but glad to see it pay off for you.

PokerOwned Master
    i think u have some tips,but u can see i was the last Bankroll mob second place last leaderboard(i mean in the turnoment not the leaderboard).i win i think about 80 dollar,but beleive u me,playing freeroll is nothing like playoing real money with your money.best freeroll player is a fish in a real tornoment like 10k gareentee not even sunday millions
    good luck any way with your play

Seasoned Veteran
    hadiina what u suggest to win a brm freeroll. I find it it hard to survive the turbo tournaments

PokerOwned God
    congradulations that was a nice win keep up the good work

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Nice job. Keep on going, dont forget about br managment and ull do fine.

Seasoned Veteran
    Thanks for all your kind words, guys

At the moment I'm trying to figure out what to do with the money. It's like wwwrungood said, bank roll management is key! That's why I think it's best to stick to Freerolls for the moment for the bigger tournaments; my goal was and still is to become a force to be reckoned with on a regular basis, and with one podium-finish just doesn't cut it yet.

I'm considering a temporary switch back to the old nest; the Sit&Go-MTT with 18 players. PokerStars has a special league for the smaller Sit&Go tournaments, called the "Battle of the Planets". You read all about it on their website, but in short in comes down to this:
    Every time you hit the money in a small S&G, you earn points. There are several divisions (named after planets), based on buy-in. Each division has a low "orbit" (total pts of 20 S&G's) and a high "orbit" (total pts of 100 S&G's). Who comes up with all those names btw, give me some of whatever he's smoking :P Besides price money for the front-runners, the top 10 of every divisions weekly leaderboard get a ticket for the monthly $50K Battle of the Planet Triple Shout-out, a 81-table tournament where the winner of each table advances to the next.

Although I always did well out there, I never qualified for the Battle of the Planets, for severtal reasons:
    - Every time I won money I used to my prize money to advance to a higher buy-in level. U can make a hell of a lot of money in a short amount of time doing so, but it's also very dangerous. I was always very aware of that but when you suck at bigger games you have to think of something if you want to land a good score.
    - I only play one table at the time, so it's takes a lot of discipline to complete 20 games in a week. Plus I never really had the plan to start a bankroll. I always deposited $10,- each time, and when I went over $100,- I cashed out. But I guess now I can give it a shot.

Anyway, I'll try to make it home from work in time to take part in the $25,- Freeroll Pokerowned is hosting on PS at 23:00. Maybe I'll see U there!
    Last edited by RogerZzz8979; 05-03-2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast