Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62925.99

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar

Question BiPolar Betty vs Maniac Monte who will bust first.

I had a BiPolar Player at an table yesterday they told everyone and of course this guy pushed and shoved most of this hands after that was said.
    To make a long story short the maniac busted out in less than 10 minutes due to the fact betty was just bluffing the BiPolar stuff.
    Has anyone experienced this anywhere online or even live.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

lol that's pretty funny actually. never heard of anyone doing that before. i work with a couple bipolar guys at my job and they are fine as long as they are taking their medication. basicly they are normal people.

Seasoned Veteran
    I've never used that way, when you use give my appreciation in this regard.

PokerOwned Master
    Not that exact setup but.....one of my live game regulars had an adopted son that was mentally challenged. His basic math skills were fine and he understood hand rankings and after watching many weeks he was allowed to play. His game was all over the board, a real 'any two cards' to a raise player, but over the course of 2 months, he cashed as often as the average player, winning once. His sheer unpredictability gave him a huge fear factor, as he might call any shortstack shove with ATC, and then play pocket aces brilliantly followed by donking off half his chips. You just never knew whether he had nuts or total junk. In the long run he was dead money but he hammered some good players in his time, sadly leading to the classic 'gamblers memory'.....he always played on the "i can win" theory as opposed to good solid play and blew his monthly allowance regularly. (He was over 21 and had a managed fund allocated to him by a trustee.). He was a really likeable kid and it took a bunch of us verbally ganging up on him to get him to stop throwing his money away, but every now and again he plays one tourney......and you're still afraid of him calling!!!!

Banned
    I've never used that way, when you use give my appreciation in this regard.

Banned
    OWW...i love bipolar people......!!!!!!