Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

SKYPE During Freeroll's

Is There Cheating Going On Or Am I Just Being Paranoid ?? Either Way I Think It's Bullshit

PokerOwned God
    yep you being paranoid, we were making jokes about playin skype naked and playin a fr too..i know i wasnt serious idk about anyone else..

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    walter honestly, i don't cheat, i talk to ppl from po on msn too and we never give our cards o.O so although there might be some ppl who do it to cheat, i am not one of those ppl...it's just fun to group chat w/ people from here, i have no intention of cheating in the freeroll, i don't roll that way...

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    I don't think that is happening. Cheaters don't need Skype to do that..there is always private chat and Yahoo messenger, etc. I think it is just a coincidence.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Survey Master
    As lulabell said, you can cheat if you want on any IM/Phone/Text/Microphone... Anywhere there's a connection.

Lol... it's just a freeroll for like $12/$9 max... what's the point in cheating even..

Bunch of no good dirty lowdown cheaters i tell you lmao
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Quote Originally Posted by fishinthesea View Post
    Lol... it's just a freeroll for like $12/$9 max... what's the point in cheating even..
    people rob gas stations for like $100 and do 10 years in prison, people are going to do stupid things no matter the amount

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    Is There Cheating Going On Or Am I Just Being Paranoid ?? Either Way I Think It's Bullshit
    No offense but you're paraniod. This was my idea on expanding the fun we already have as a poker community. If you don't like it the solution is simple don't participate, and it's insulting you would call us cheaters. We play poker because we enjoy the challenge and the fun.

i belong to another forum,, where we have skype buy in gam es,, every1 takls and is on cam while playin,,, and noone ever cheats in those tho, every1 wants to win, we just talk for fun,, BUT in this forum,, i have never skyped with any1 here,, w hile playin in a PO frerolll tho..,, i think u just bein a little paranoid prollyy tho walter. but GL)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast