Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a sign?

PokerOwned Pro

Is this a sign?

I was a strict free roller and I finally decided I had enough practice and was ready for the real thing slightly above donkey level buy in. Deposited ... Sight closed... Is this a sign should i just quit ?

PokerOwned Pro
    are you talking about Hero Poker? I think they said something about everyones funds being tranferred to Merge and they are coming back out in early January.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I wouldn't want a roll of over $50.00 on any site right now. If I were you, I'd stick to freerolls or almost-freerolls until online poker's legal status gets sorted out.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

PokerOwned Master
    That sucks sorry to hear about that I earn points free cash on poker sites and make cash in freerolls I knew I was ready when I won enough from that. I say build a bankroll and use that for a few high dollar buy ins or try some sats. to high dollar tourneys

good luck hope u try another site

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vzmoney View Post
    That sucks sorry to hear about that I earn points free cash on poker sites and make cash in freerolls I knew I was ready when I won enough from that. I say build a bankroll and use that for a few high dollar buy ins or try some sats. to high dollar tourneys

good luck hope u try another site
    Agree and mind bankroll management!!!

Hang in there, if it was Hero, email Merge suppprt...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Seasoned Veteran
    I would wait till the US government decides to get thier heads out of thier collective asses before makeing another deposit on any site...

PokerOwned God
    LOL! No, it's just something that happened. Funds transferred to Carbon I think.

PokerOwned Pro
    I think if you are not good enough to win a free roll, then you should not play for cash

Quote Originally Posted by PokerTony View Post
    I think if you are not good enough to win a free roll, then you should not play for cash
    I disagree, IMO what happens in a freeroll doesnt correlate to money turnys or cash games. Yes play them to get the feel of a site and there games and how to use all the functions but in freerolls and lower(micros) buyins people just dont give a shit (as TDK55 said in his post) and will play like trash and unfortunately in online poker(and rarely live also) will win more often then you winning with best hand. In bigger buyins yes you will have trash players too just less of them. for anyone to play like they would in a freeroll would be a rich fker where a 100 buyin is like 10 cent buyin to rest of us LOL

I dont see it as a bad sign just bad timing of depositing to a BS site who was piggy backing off another sites network.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast