Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: showing rabbit

Banned
    Poker is about having information on other players and using it against them, so for that reason I DO NOT show my cards for any reason, and doing a rabbit is showing yourr hole cards, which is osmething I dont do unless for fun in a PO game.

Seasoned Veteran
    The only reason I ever show my cards is to let the blinds know I wasn't stealing with garbage that hand so I can steal with garbage the next. The rabbit hunt is a waste of time. Those cards that pop up at best are just random and at worst are designed to encourage people to play bad hands since I'm not so sure the site is obligated to use the RNG for those.

Banned
    If I didn't pay to see it. Then I don't want to see it. And that is the bottom line.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like to show for strategic reasons. I like to show my opponents that I have a good hand, this way when I bluff, they assume that I might have something and therefore are more likely to under play one of their hands or fold.

Dont use it for 2 reasons. Number1 you will put a target on your back and will become more noticed. Number2 you will give players info on the next hand and players will be able to predict the flop.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Usually the best way to play is not to show. But if you want to show someone that you're playing tight, I dont mind showing a couple of good hands. You really cant just show because you want to show.

Banned
    i like to show a rabbit for a vary of reasons. but it's the funnest when someone is in chat talking smack and then you show him the cold bluff to tilt him some more.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    honestly the deal is static so if someone calls the cards would be diff than the rabbit but i enjoy the rabbit in certain occasions to show the bluff or show the monster hand

Elite PokerOwned Member
    only time I use rabbit is when im curious about what I would of had or if I got what I was lookin for

Showing rabbit is a risky play. You give away information about yourself, you also get your opponents thinking about what you are doing, and you risk tilting yourself if you put any stock into the cards that come out. Giving away information can be good, but it can easily back fire. Smart players will pick up betting tendencies if you show cards. As much as you try to fake them out you might give away a tell inadvertently. It's much safer to just much and keep them guessing.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast