Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66117.57

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    No offense but the All in move doesn't mean that someone isn't good at poker...It's all about situations and stuff and can be used in a variety of different ways...I mean once you get to about 12bbs what exactly do you have for a move besides all in pre when in position?? what are you goin to do raise 3x then fold on the flop once you don't hit and someone else leads into the pot...Your down to 9bbs into a pot of 7bbs (granted BB didnt call)..someone leads out 4bbs into this pot and leaving you spewing your chips away.

The other way is some players will use the All in move against pro's or players that they feel they have a disadvantage against because they are being out played post flop against them

Also you can use the all in as another way to accumulate chips (if used effectively with the correct stack sizes and right portion of the tournament) as a re-shove in position or squeeze play.
    valid pts, but i was more referring to players who shove all in constantly like 75% of time when they got q10, a10..etc..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol yea i figured as much...I was goin to say but I know what type of players you are talkin about at the micro stakes but I got side tracked multi taskin and just hit reply lol
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    all-in is a move just like slow play and donkey its all poker

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Some poker player's just don't care, that's why the go all in all the time.

PokerOwned God
    Lots of factors come into play ... seen whole chapters in books about "the shove".

Shoving when deep stacked is generally a bad play ... shoving when short stacked is generally a good play... making a shove is better than calling a shove.

PokerOwned Pro
    too much shoving in poker is like playing bingo, sometimes its better to see the flop...

Banned
    -

Its one thing to shove when your low stacked or when blinds are getting big but early on in a turny its just a donkey move preflop. Theres no value in shoving to steal 50 in blinds and alot of times there isnt even 50 in the pot. later on in turny after ITM its not that bad of a play cause blinds are usually 3 or 4k. But there are situation for every kind of play
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I go all-in alot... for that very reason,,, all of the above...lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You are correct, It is Called "NO LIMIT" What a stupid Thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast