Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    this happened to me to yesterday .. i was in an llb with jason that payed the winner 18k and i got all in with KK vs JJ and the J hit giving him the 18k ... then i went to client with 8k more at 50/100 ... got AK flop J 10 A .. got all in vs scotties A8 .. 8 on turn , and then i miss any of the outs i have after him missing 3 outer for 16k ... total 34k of bull
    I was there!

TBH, you weren't playing like your usual self. I remember the momentum came to you and you flat out went all-in. I knew if the edge was higher some1 who respectively joined the flop woulda called you but it was luckily only 2-variant(ation) so they folded.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    You should play today only if you have a clear head and forget about what happened yesterday. It is a new day, meaning new luck. Don't play on tilt and try not to force yourself to win.

PokerOwned Master
    It's always nice to take a day or 2 off after a really bad day. Clears your head up and prevents you from playing while on tilt.

I just play through downswings, knowing they're going to swing back my way sooner or later,,,of course I play micro stakes...when in a downswing the worst thing you (or I) can do is go on tilt and start playing higher stakes trying to win my losses back. Take a day off or do as I do,,,play through it.... Just my thoughts...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

game you are a solid player and always remember PSO and what we learned, not saying to take time off but go to lower limits to get back your mojo. Hope your swing is up very soon bro!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

i ask myself that question everyday. but i still end up playing no matter what my mind says
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned God
    there is no need to rush back in ... games run all the time online ... when you're ready, come back

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i would slo my roll down and maybe adjust my betting if i was yu
    win if yu can but always play fair

Elite PokerOwned Member
    get back on the horse and kick booty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    yes dont be so agressive lol!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast