Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    best thing to do if ure trying to get stakes is to play consistantly well and get stakes of the po members or at least if u have never deposited explain this to would be staker and they would soon see that for someone who has never deposited to have "lost" x amount means u must of won it somehow and therefore cant be that bad...
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Yeah i always laugh at that too on sharkcope, it doesnt count you winning the sats just the losses and id rather them think im bad too
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sharkscope does not track private games or freerolls. I have never deposited on Carbon and just cashed out $600 but it only shows me as up $300.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    I was looking at my shark scope stats earlier and while I am not going to lie im not a superstar player, I am a good player. But I looked up my stats for Lock a site where I have never deposited on and it shows me as a $180 in the hole player. To me this is hilarious as all my money has been won through freerolls and thus at the very worst I should be at the break even point. The point is this, don't always take into account some independent sites stats when looking to stake or even judge a player because like I said earlier I am a good player but according to shark scope I am just straight up garbage.
    The freerolls do not count towards your ROI because no money was invested.

PokerOwned God
    PooffyFooffy is more than likely right. I'm not aware that statistic sites keep track of freeroll money. But, I am aware that if you cash in something like the vip freerolls on carbon, those winnings will show up on some sites.

Seasoned Veteran
    It is good that Sharkscope doesn't accurately reflect any semi-complicated things. That way some people will make incorrect decisions in your favor based on your crappy Sharkscope rating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12