Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by 123loweman View Post
    yes i havd seen both him and pillbox talking about a show on netflix called orange is the new black he was talking about it for 20 mins...when havad khan used to play online he would have 50 at a time going for at least 48 hours and he got booted until he videoed himself doing it and then was allow to do it from then on there are many players that do this but for 3 days that is crazy
    thanks for the info - Im sure their are addicts out their high on the game - and you can video whatever you want - their still could be many users on his account - either way its abusive to him self and the game - too difficult to spot bots.

I swear on my left ball sack that Meat is no cheater...

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    how many ball sacks do you have???

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    hey Im trying to get a grip - Detective righteous - tell me how someone plays poker for 4 days non stop in SNG!!! which starts and stops every 5 minutes sometimes??? the answer is?? HEs a bot or he's using stimulants (caffeine is a drug moron), he's literally a "special" person with an addiction or mental problem, or illegally sharing his account. None of these is out of the realm of possibilities.

Wouldn't you want to know if a player your playing against is behaving unnaturally? Just Like a bot????? online? You sir, need to get a grip. Safety first - if I'm fkn wrong Ill send flowers. any player playing SNG Hyper Turbo for Christ sake for 24 hours a day needs to be cked...gd or bad.

PokerOwned God
    Thanks J - and I apologize in advance and only posted here and talked to support to see if they're even alive or even care. But if Merge emails me back and boots him - I want your ball....the left one.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Laser, jus saying and Tommy can probably vouche, for me, I can play with no problems, 2 days str8 nonstop sng's!! Jus saying, Not saying that makes it better for the 4 days ur talking bout, im jus saying in general lol!!

I've talked to him plenty of times. He goes on grinding binges for a few days, then sleeps a day, in a cycle. He is a great player and awesome guy. No cheating there.
    some people don't sleep sometimes, don't have to be drugs. i'm sure this person ha validated their i.d. why are you worried about himher? im sure Carbon will deal wth it if itsa problem
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    hey Im trying to get a grip - Detective righteous - tell me how someone plays poker for 4 days non stop in SNG!!! which starts and stops every 5 minutes sometimes??? the answer is?? HEs a bot or he's using stimulants (caffeine is a drug moron), he's literally a "special" person with an addiction or mental problem, or illegally sharing his account. None of these is out of the realm of possibilities.

Wouldn't you want to know if a player your playing against is behaving unnaturally? Just Like a bot????? online? You sir, need to get a grip. Safety first - if I'm fkn wrong Ill send flowers. any player playing SNG Hyper Turbo for Christ sake for 24 hours a day needs to be cked...gd or bad.

Laser is the new poker police apparently, Saying caffeines a drug.. watch out lasers ganna put a caffeine drop on us all soon lmao

PokerOwned Master
    there are more bots online than people think and they're also pretty easy to set up too. i don't know about this guy as i don't play on carbon but if you wanna see a bot check out this guy.

410732267363 pokerstars - Player Profiles

PokerOwned God
    bots are everywhere. its not actually cheating or it wouldnt be allowed :/

think about it!

its like a prop player a cardroom pays, its just programmed, they dont ALWAYS play the same way but 90 percent of time its an easy player to read and only bad players lose to them. they are meant to take money from bad players

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast