Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    how many games did he/she/it win...whats there roi, i mean if hes putting in over 4K say playing that many games on a daily basis...to win 2K bot or not i dont see why ure getting in a titch over this
    Hes trying to win the monthly SNG promotion - $2k for first. his earnings is ok - its just that I don't play poker with bots. or against 5 different people using the same screen name.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Laser, I understand where your coming from, But you may not like playing against 5 different ppl using the same screen, but who's to say he dont have roommates that dont play on his acct, which would be pretty much impossible to find out!! Your best off to just play your game and let the site try and handle it, if there is anything wrong!!

Definitely a bot, security will delete their account and any other account associated with that IP address. Its a shame there are so many cheaters in so many ways. I am ready for federally regulated poker in the US so we can have the freedom to choose where to play.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I've talked to him plenty of times. He goes on grinding binges for a few days, then sleeps a day, in a cycle. He is a great player and awesome guy. No cheating there.
    Well then fuck me running - I talk to him, it, them whoever is using his screen name. IT's unnatural behavior - and smells to high heaven. So you mean if I look back 4 days he wont be on???? Bull shet. 3 days around the clock at least...tomorrow Ill ck for his "down day" lol...either way meth induced play shouldn't be allowed. its def not healthy and very suspicious. How the fuck do you ever spot a bot then????

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    Laser, I understand where your coming from, But you may not like playing against 5 different ppl using the same screen, but who's to say he dont have roommates that dont play on his acct, which would be pretty much impossible to find out!! Your best off to just play your game and let the site try and handle it, if there is anything wrong!!
    thanks - I play well and can beat him - I just hate cheaters - and when I look at the points promotion (which I will never contend for) hes raping! I mean RAPING people.. $136k points to 96k in 2nd lol 37% ahead or so??? lololo bad enough I gotta deal with sonks all day calling doan my AA with 72,.,,, now their automated donks.

PokerOwned Pro
    yes i havd seen both him and pillbox talking about a show on netflix called orange is the new black he was talking about it for 20 mins...when havad khan used to play online he would have 50 at a time going for at least 48 hours and he got booted until he videoed himself doing it and then was allow to do it from then on there are many players that do this but for 3 days that is crazy

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    Pretty sure MeatWadGod is not a bot. lol. I had long conversation with him, use to play DON with him, he multi-tables a lot of those before. Didn't know he switch to regular sng game. It is odd though, maybe he invented a program to auto play hand. lol
    that's why I think he is sharing his account. but If MEerge cant spot this??? and I can? Wtf we'll see - he does produce lots of rake for them.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow that is a hell of a lot of playing for 1 person but guess he has nothing better to do lmao
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    either way its not a level playing field - he's using drugs or more scary another few players are on his account.
    because someone plays all the time u accuse them of drugs? dude get a fuckin grip. what proof of drug using is staying up? to stay up and play good wouldnt it be more proof worthy that he doesnt use drugs? lol ur not a nice guy laser, accusations when yu dont see the person on the other side of the screen. and theres no drug testing in poker buddy? lol

ok ok you got me, I am not a bot btw........................................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast