Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

PokerOwned Demi-God

SELLING PM #1 Action

I sattied in so playing either way. Im gonna sell up to 50% of it($5.50) at 15% return on every 10% bought. No stakeback included in this since im giving away an extra 5% per share.

Also, Im keeping records of who stakes me. Any tourney that u stake me in will include a make-up clause. With this clause when i bust a tourney uve got action in i will keep a running total n if n only if u stake me again i will pay u outta my winnings what uve accrued in make-up over the previous stakes gone bad.

Ex. JohnDoe stakes me in an $11 MTT @ a 50/50 split, i bust said MTT before cashing. JohnDoe stakes me in the same MTT then next day n i cash for $132. We split the $132 50/50 for $66 each but i owe JohnDoe $11 from the game yesterday so outta my cut i give him another $11. Hence we both make $55. Mine from the $55 i got from the 2nd tourney cash n JohnDoe gets $77 from me cashing in the 2nd tourney minus the $22 he used to stake me for a profit of $55. This way i dont bust alot of tourneys, win one n i make more than staker since he lost out on the previous BIs.

If anyone is interested please get ahold of me. Also let me hear some input on if the make-up clause is understandable.

Thx n GL to all playing.

I understand it perfectly, but how do we know if you are verified??

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I understand it perfectly, but how do we know if you are verified??
    I can hunt down the email from ACED for u, dont have any funds to xfer to have xferred back tho.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    I can hunt down the email from ACED for u, dont have any funds to xfer to have xferred back tho.
    ok, I am not verified so couldn't really help you, but I know the transfer a dollar and player transfer right back is the easiest way to gain trust it seems.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    right on, thx