Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61166.81

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Survey Master

s810car and jasonv12 possibly others

ok let me first start with pokerowned is filled with people who think theyre great poker players or decent, when in fact thats just untrue. i apparently fit into that category, cause im sure running like shit right now. i could flop quads and feel like someone would hit runner runner straight flush.

that being said, as many of you probably noticed jasonv12 has been running like a god on carbon poker, so have a cpl others. also, s810car has been doing great in mtts on blackchip poker. proof is in the pudding, day in and day out, theyre both on here going deep in multiple tourneys a day.

so what i would like to see happen from both of you guys, and possibly a few others, is some coaching. ghosting of your play, skype sessions, and in general help for the community.

pokerowned should be a place for people to learn and improve their game as well as a place for people to play together and make a few dollars. why not be a help to the whole community? setup a 1 day a week skype or join me session and have players ghost you. or 1 on 1 sessions where you watch them. try to help people better understand what hands to play. when to play them. help others learn to work on timing. when to steal. bet sizing, and how to do it effectively. or any other leaks players may have in their games.

id also like to see people posting hands and having open discussions about how to play or not play certain hands.

this is just an idea, but i figure you 2 are running about the best on here right now and sharing help wouldnt hurt anyone.

either way good luck to you both and to everyone else here on the site. im sure some of you would be interested and would benefit greatly from a few sessions.

Survey Master
    i picked the 2 players that were running good on 2 different networks as all of us dont play just 1 network. as i said just an idea, but a good one

PokerOwned Master
    ok well,
    i dont know about jasonv but i can surly say that s8 is just another donk running extremly fine atm and thats about it...

i want both these players on my traveling team
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

First off good post deserves attention, That being said I wouldn't consider this as getting coaching from players that's little far fetched, I don't know any player here who is consistently winning and considered a pro player, Most of us have our ups and downs, run goods, run bad streaks online. Id online consider coaching from guys like RiggsB who isn't on this site but one of the best online players, I do think this could be helpful just to see how others play that could be useful in our own game etc. Alot of the better players here like s810car and dk12 there man fault in game is bankroll management that's a huge obstical that I still need to over come. Anyways hope this does kick in to action great idea Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    i want both these players on my traveling team

BTW Tommy theres your #3 dude ^ Bovada player lol
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    BTW Tommy theres your #3 dude ^ Bovada player lol
    im ok with poke too. hes runs good at times. the point of all of this is there are decent players that can teach or give advice and id like to see it happen. its not coincidence that certain people get deep more often then others.

as it was said by idothisfor, you 2 are not pros, but you do have better game play them quite a few on here. you also have proven results

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wouldnt care if you wanted to ghost me and see how I play and can ask me questions and why I made such movees and or w/e you wanna ask, I dont really like to do alllow ppl to watch me, but there are few ppl on here that if they would like too, id have no problem with it anytime you wanna watch let me know, and ill gladly pop up join/me, if not thats okay, just offering it

Anyways as far as my response:

First, @ TKD55: I haven't seen enough of your play to even know if I should consider that opinion valid, which also means unless you been ghost railing without me knowing, you haven't seen enough of my play to make that statement. My record and what people see from me speaks for itself so find another bridge to lurk under.

As far as what Tommy is asking, while i have no issue discussing strategy sharing informative links, reviewing HH and giving lil advice here and there, there are certain thing I don't do, one being the join.me/ghosting sessions, while I will be able to watch others and give critique (although I do NOT give final opinion during a hand, I discuss after, all decision is made by the player), I do not run join.me sessions, ever, my own reasons which im sure can be presumed. Now I also stop at full blown coaching, as doing that requires work that would make it have to be a business deal, and as was stated, I am not a professional to where I feel I can give out the quality coaching you would deserve

So anyways, thats my 2 cents on it, I'll let Jason speak for himself, and Jaytodd obv another good candidate
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Don't dismiss us as a run good. I've spent hours everyday working to improve. As much time as I spend playing, I spend MORE time working on my game constantly. It's that level of commitment required for success. Give me 3 months and if I'm still pushing strong, that'll prove it.

I'm always happy to talk poker with just about anyone. I'm not the best teacher, however, but I can try.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast