Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Russian donkeys

Seasoned Veteran

Russian donkeys

If you have played in a FREEROLL at Full Tilt Poker then you probably know what im talking about.. Does anyone know any tournaments that maybe have more Poker Players rather then Russian Donkeys???

PokerOwned Pro
    sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkk

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Sorry Mate, i wish i would know a real good Money Tournament without those Player. They are everywhere. I thought in a 11$ buyin Tourney not, but i was wrong.
    Last 35 People 27 paid in a 1000$ added Tourney and a Russian Donk calls my allin with KK with 75 suited and hit 2 pair. Nice Hand and Cheers.

Knight
    Russian??? this is crazy people...and donkey...and yes bastian you are right...but whe can do nothing about that!!!(
    Cosmin B.

PokerOwned God
    Till now I didnīt find a tourney where no Russians are involved.

Knight
    Russian??? this is crazy people...and donkey...and yes bastian you are right...but whe can do nothing about that!!!(
    Cosmin B.

Knight-Captain
    It's not just the Russians, altho most of them do play crazy. I see lots of players that I figure are Russian, then scroll over the name and see all kinds of countries.

Im glad Im not the only one who cant stand the Russians chase with bottom pair and end up with some crazy awesome hand after they hit runner runner.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sorry kid fulltilt has donkey players from all over the world, including right here in the USA

I'm not bad mouthing when I say that the Russians and players from Brazil seem to be very aggressive players ,,,not all but most....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast