Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Russian donkeys

Knight-Lieutenant
    Russian players are the worst in freerolls. Next is Romania, Ukraine and some other european country. Based in my experience i'm not saying every one from those countries but MOST.

Knight
    I play feew days ago on a table with 0.50-1 blinds no limit hold em...i have A K on the table A 2 8...i raise 4 dollars the russian call me...the turn was 9...i raise again 8 dollars and call my bet again...the river is 4...now A,8,9 and 4 is diamonds...what i do??? i raise 12 dollars and calls my bet with Q 3...3 of diamonds and him win the pot with flush...wtf is that???
    Cosmin B.

Banned
    i'm going to be a us donkey know.... lol.... freeroll time

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by randybos55 View Post
    i'm going to be a us donkey know.... lol.... freeroll time
    We can't even play in freerolls that pay money. FTP told me i had to unregister from 2 freerolls I'm entered in or else I'll be blinded out and forfeit any winnings.

PokerOwned Pro
    It's not just the Russians, altho most of them do play crazy.

Knight
    Anyway i thing that ftp can make a rules for that kind of situation...i don't now what but...something!!!
    Cosmin B.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by taamrt View Post
    If you have played in a FREEROLL at Full Tilt Poker then you probably know what im talking about.. Does anyone know any tournaments that maybe have more Poker Players rather then Russian Donkeys???
    bodog is the best players 2 500 freerolls a day, i made at least 700 in the last year and the 1$ sitngos play decent, bodog has the least donkeys of any usa site

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I would call them dons, but NEVER underestimate them.

Romania,ha? And you think U.S is better?! you think i haven't been knocked out by players from united states which called my raise with j2 or q3?! why do you think you're so good..d'oh

Elite PokerOwned Member
    its not countrys as a whole its individuals and the way they play you cant call every russian a donkey as ive seen some good players also if that were true we wouldnt have to make notes on people would we would just say russian donkey ukaraine loose as hell lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast