Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Experienced Member

rusian bingo play

every time i play any<y freeroll there is a lot of bingo players ho limp every hand and ho push all in all the time...What is the best solution for themm?

play tight . raise your pocket pairs and high aces. dont let it get personal.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post
    play tight . raise your pocket pairs and high aces. dont let it get personal.
    YEP+1 solution to not go out is to not play with them. AA thru 22 will get cracked ALOT by these so called RNG's. They are set up for action not odds.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I think roost3ers post says it perfect. Play tight and figure out your opponents play style and counter act his donkey ass and you should win against Russian donks.

Experienced Member
    tnx guys i think that rooster get good point too. See as many flops with suited conectors and make small raizes on strong card. Green u too make good and valid coment study them real hard too see what card they love to play and making them pay more then usuly

PokerOwned Pro
    pokerstars is good to play poker

In No Limit poker, you make your money from just a few hands in a session. Especially against an aggressive players. Play tight !
    Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.

😎