Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Rush poker at Full Tilt

Has anyone tried this new game at Full Tilt. You move to a new table with different opponents after each hand. I would be interested in seeing if there might be a strategy for playing this game, since it is very difficult to track opponent's play.

Private
    I have played Rush Poker b4 and it is kind of a great way to understand that you dont have to play every hand you just have to be keen on your odds of a hand. When the hand is good go for it

Zab
    The strategy is.. wait for premium hands or raise late (people have already folded)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    I'd played Rush, I really like it, it's just kinda crazy sometimes because it's not at all unlikely to be up against AA or KK at any point.

I have played rush a couple times but I don't really like it.

i can't play poker, if they change me table each hand , and generally in RUSH they play only AA , KK or something like that

Experienced Member
    I think rush is great, just sit back wait for the good hands, or know when to fold, because everyone else is waiting for the big hands too.

Knight
    I am not a fan of rush poker. When I play on rush poker I almost always lose, but if I go play at a table I tend to win.

Corporal
    I agree with what was said earlier that you need to wait for good handand if you are SB or BB and it folded to you raise and see if you can buy it it works for me

Sergeant
    Rush Poker takes off all the "magic" thing of Poker... Knowing your oponents, slow play, are an important part of it! If you want to earn money faster, just play multi-table, it's better than that "Rush Poker"!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast