Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Private
    i cant believe fulltilt got rid ogf the 440 135 person rush sit n go.... my favorite tourney and my best tourney is no more

Donkey
    I have played rush a couple times and I really like it.

Private
    I like Rush poker. My friend had $2 , then he play Rush poker and... He got $300 !! Really amazing chance to win! Really!!!!

I have only layed it @ 11:40 freeroll. Usually out within 15 minutes lol. Don't layit that ofyen for thatis a late time for me to be playing. gl playing tho

Private
    I love it..i took home a 15$ pot in one hand once.. playin' on the nickel tables...good time!

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifonze View Post
    Rush Poker takes off all the "magic" thing of Poker... Knowing your oponents, slow play, are an important part of it! If you want to earn money faster, just play multi-table, it's better than that "Rush Poker"!
    Screw that. There's definitely a time and place for Rush. What happens if you only got a half hour lunch break and you wanna play some poker? You gonna get in on some multi tabling and just as soon as you got a real good read on your opponents and your just waiting for that hand, whoops time to go.

If you don't like Rush, don't play it, but don't bad mouth it; it was an ingenious idea and there's definitely a place for it in the poker world.

Quote Originally Posted by SailerUA View Post
    I like Rush poker. My friend had $2 , then he play Rush poker and... He got $300 !! Really amazing chance to win! Really!!!!
    i never win in RUSH , i don't know why !!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Its hard to track people in the rush tournaments. But if you stay with premium hands you will do well.

Sergeant
    love it
    the best kind of playing poker in my mind...

Rush Poker is difficult, yes too difficult to read your opponents since you always switching tables every hand you play, but the game is quick.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast