Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Corporal
    You can play trash hands if you reraise preflop. Just bluff them, most time they will fold because they think you have a big pair.

Corporal
    Texas Holdem - Rush Poker should be renamed Texas Foldem.
    Feel the Rush - Feel the Fold.

Actually there is a lot more strategy to the game once you play it a while.

Texas Foldem.
    Last edited by rollerrrr; 12-17-2010 at 10:53 AM.

Sergeant
    I am having a difficult time with it. I have fond that doubling, sitting out and then buying back original stake minimizes the bad beats.

Private
    the thing with rush poker is, you get addicted to constantly switching tables and eventually establish no mojo.

not a fan.

Corporal
    i love rush poker...it is fast and you cann see a lot of hands.So you can see a lot of monsters hand in a tournament

Banned
    i gave it a whirl and actually surprised myself to make it as far as i did.its not about just playing AA or KK .i hit alot of straights playing 67 and KQ .not saying this is the best strategy but it worked for me many times.i came within 7 places of the money and thats not bad for my 1st tourny.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Its fast and keep you going.stay awake and get to play quality hands

Private
    rush poker is really more of a way to play for those who are not as patient. it is a way for them to learn to wait for good hands. ive noticed that on rush poker, it is a lot easier to steal blinds and build up a formidable chip stack this way

Private
    I play rush poker tournaments but just little buy in like $2 because in rush a lot people raise all in with any hands is a hard play

Experienced Member
    Im a fan of rush poker, all you have to do is sit back and wait for big hands, but then you have to know when to foldem, cause everyone else is waiting to...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast