Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Player Notes

Player Notes

Player Notes ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering what systems some of you use to keep tabs on the other players at the tables?
    I use my own short-hand/code version of the system listed in the book "Killer Poker Online 2". Its pretty good and has done me right so far but I feel there has to be something better out there.

So please explain any short-hand codes or labels you all use to track players and their habits.

i just note, passiveness and aggressiveness mostly oh and who the fish/good players are but thats easy without noting. i use a pokertracker so it does a lot of that for me automatically

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the problem is that bad poker player can learn - but youll never change the note..

PokerOwned Veteran
    they are good to remember how ppl play or if you just want to remind yourself what an ass that person is

on a site as small as merge's sites, a tracker is amazing because even at micro stakes, overtime you'll have information about most of your field

PokerOwned God
    dont have anything written down on anyone except those who are rude. i may do a very few at cash tables if they are either on hot streak or cold streak and include the dates.

PokerOwned Master
    I don't feel the need to note players, just play proper and let the game take you away.

PokerOwned Pro
    I don't use player notes. When I am in a tourney I can remember how people are playing, and I normally remember if they are moved off my table and later moved back on. It is too much work to keep track for later tourneys. XD

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I usually list some of hands theyve played and what their tendencies are. Usually when I see the specific hand, I'll remember who they are and how they play. I dont use the "donkey", "aggressive", or other words to describe players. You can usually just figure that out by playing little bit with them.

I guess it depends on how detailed you want your notes, you can note all players and there positions like utg, utg+1 em,(early middle) mid, lm(late middle) late, button etc.. then note if they fold ,call, raise and so on. You can get pretty involved if you choose to
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast