Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64803.83

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is it rigged?

vcr
    I agree with 100% with Zabulus32!

Zabulus32 is right you have to consider the odds and there is the factor of luck in poker, I saw an interview with Daniel Negreanu where he said that if there wasn`t any luck in poker then the best player would always win and that factor of luck makes the game open to everyone who has a little knowledge in poker

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Believing the big sites are rigged is just plain stupid. (I can't speak for the site you signed up at, with an address in Africa.) They stand to loose a lot more than they can gain by rigging it. Real pro's would not play online. Pro's that have made their living in real life, would not attach their name to rigged sites. Pro's like Ivey, Negreanu, Helmuth and so on. It would have been exposed by now, like dude said. It's like saying the lottery is rigged. They stand to loose a lot more if customers found out, and stopped buying lotto tickets, than if they just keep it clean, and sit back and rake in the money. The only people who claim sites are rigged, are losers playing for chump change. But seriously, put on a tin foil hat, cause the government is listening to your thoughts.

Corporal
    All I know about this subject is this ....

Whenever I win its due to my UBER poker skills!!!!

Whenever I lose the !@@#!!@ site is obviously RIGGED !@!@#@

GL all

DaDuck!

Your explaination doesn't make any sense.

No!
    There is nothing rigged with playing Online Poker it's happend and you need to deal with it.

Other day I lose with AA vs 44 and was very deep of the tourney and it was 7 seats and end up 10th place becuase of TURN.
    I just got a bit upset about that, but you need to deal with that.

Poker is Destiny. xD
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Private
    Well would be ridiculous if it was rigged, ftp is so populair there should be some maths geek who has calculated everything figuring out if it could be rigged or not. However, I do see the most weird hands ever on ftp. But it's all because you play way more hands in online poker than in offline poker.

Corporal
    I have ccer ove tis as well and as we kowther are devices out tere that canallow oneto ssee yourhand , bu i have lso cametorealize that hen playing oline people probably also use lke th odds calculator prior to mainga decision and that is why they make crazy calls at the most unfosee times , think about I maybe igt , especally online you can have a few things going on at once

Corporal
    It is just an excuse everyone uses online when that does happen to them. People tend to play more loose online than they would in real life, meaning that there are more chances for those bad beats on the river.

Quote Originally Posted by moe923 View Post
    I have ccer ove tis as well and as we kowther are devices out tere that canallow oneto ssee yourhand , bu i have lso cametorealize that hen playing oline people probably also use lke th odds calculator prior to mainga decision and that is why they make crazy calls at the most unfosee times , think about I maybe igt , especally online you can have a few things going on at once
    Are you keyboard broken you missing something here?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant
    I don't think the sites are rigged. I haven't played on Full Tilt, I've only played on UB. More than thinking the site is rigged, I think the other way - that some players are cheating. It's as we have all experienced, my AA loses to 10 2 or 9 3 off suit on the river. What are they thinking, betting big with such lousy hands??? And when they are betting big or all-in, they MAY have 1 pair of 2's or 3's....(?) It's as if they were confident that the 10 or 9 was going to flop on the river(?) - it's baffling.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast