Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62075.67

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar

Exclamation Request some revision of Site

Alright, this has gotten a lot of negative feedback and I wish now at this point I wouldn't have even posted it.

In review: -I wasn't in malicious intent on making the post.
    -I only argue for a moderate change on the site, things like removal of dash and so forth. That's the bottom line.
    -I hope this hasn't botched my reputation entirely, and again to all involved let's make amends.

Post Script : This isn't trying to be mean. Don't get me wrong I love the site and I like all the community. There are some things that can be cut out like dash4cash and that is all this post is really about. I deeply apologize for offending anyone.
    Last edited by GottImHimmel; 07-29-2011 at 10:31 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    I will say i agree with your points on the kill the sneaks promo and dash for cash. I am in favor of keeping back2back though...i think it encourages good play (although merge doesnt always cooperate). As a person now on points welfare I am interested in seeing new ways to obtain pts and maybe go back to 3% taken from survey completions, but I am okay with the 4% deduction.

Banned
    4 percent is such a minor deduction, you don't even notice it. get real

You take 5 surveys and work diligently and it gets tiring seeing nickle and dimes taken away from you after every single one, going to promotions that do very little for you. So, Get Real.

I like the Back2Back a lot. Kill the sneaks isnt bad either. I get back some of my entrance fee to the freeroll when we do it. Dash4Cash is uselss at this point though

Banned
    I have completed 75,000 worth of surveys and shit in the past 3 weeks, and i don't complain about the 4%, so you have absolutely no right to complain about the 50 points you have lost.

I have every right to give constructive criticism to a forum that I frequent. It's people like you that bring sites down because you troll on people who want to bring positive change.

Banned
    whatever floats your boat boss.

PokerOwned Moderator
    I think if you look at the list of past winners, you can see that it's not "that hard" to win. I mean, if it was easy, nobody would want it. It's hard but totally achievable. If you do not like things that are hard to accomplish, poker is not the right game for you.

Theres always one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast