Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64138.85

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Theres always one.
    Thumbs up

PokerOwned Pro
    Y r u even posting this zab will do as he pleases with his site he is open to suggestions he doesnt need a pa to run his site get rid of dash keep rest all im saying

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Yes, and you're right, it's not. The point being of the post is to try and find ways to lower the tax burden on survey takers. That's all.

Banned
    Ok i have a deal for you. once a month tell me how many points you lost from promotions and i will give them to you out of my pocket// may have to do every 2 months because minimum transfer is 100

PokerOwned Pro
    Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr i dont care just tell ur opinions to zab dont come in chat room going u need to all look at this quick as if its so important there is always tasks ppl r just too lazy too look properly

GottImHimmel, Hopefully there will be a way zab can remove this promotion tax from your account. But also remove you from the progressive prizepools. Maybe also the leaderboard promotion, The speedway promotion and bounties which are all offered for free. I mean this site offers so much and you complain about something so small.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Alright you're right. Ok, shouldn't have made the post. I was just a little angered about how many surveys weren't going through at the time and that's all. I will edit the post and cut out anything offensive, I don't want a good community like this to have a negative opinion of me and I'm sorry it turned out that way.

PokerOwned Pro
    Welllllllllllllllll said prawney someone had to say it infact why dont u just go toooo another site? If this one so bad its free for heavens sake

Banned
    FFPokershop | Free Poker Money! .. they have no 'tax' and no leaderboards or anything. try that and see how much you appreciate this site

Zab
    I wish I would have saw the original post.

You have to realize how much you actually GAIN vs how much you LOSE with the 4% promotion

1) I agree that Dash4Cash probably needs to go or at the very least needs to be overhauled
    2) Back2Back people absolutely love and I love it to It's been won several times
    3) KillTheSneaks is fun and its an extra FREE way to earn points. Not to mention I just increased 1 sneak from 10% to 25% points. Its good, solid free points and it's kind of fun (+ people belittle the sneaks so its good that way also)
    4) I am adding more progressive prize pools (more free points) with the pokerowned rating system (My Developers ISP has been having issues)
    5) I'll be adding daily raffles giving away 5-10$ a day

So yes the 4% might suck, but understand, I don't keep any of it. 100% of it goes back to everyone. The people who should complain are those that buy 20,000+ points a week and give up 800 points etc.. For everyone else, I know guys on here who haven't done a survey in weeks from all the promos

If you can think of any other progressive's to add, I will add them. I need to do "SOMETHING" with Dash4Cash though (Again, probably shut it down or turn it into a daily free roll with the points earned from that)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast