Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

People who win at Carbon are usually Donks.

I always get pissed the shit off because of this game. Carbon poker is absolutely horrible, you get QQs on the button on short stack with 7 people left. Shove, find out BB has KK, like wtf. I did some calculations just for fun. And it's close to 0.0003% chance of that happening. Out of the last 5-6 tourneys, this has happened to me. Carbon poker is crap, freaking. Had AA another game, I got raised my BB and I re-raise all in, he calls with A 10 suited. He hits a flush on the river. Like this always happens at carbon, this place is made for crap players and I'm sick and tired of it.

PokerOwned Pro
    wow i seriously thought i was going crazy until i read this thread. carbon has a nice warm spot in my recycling bin
    i had 5 QQ vs Arag all in preflop situations. i didnt win one of them. mathematically i should have been struck by fucking lightening

Seasoned Veteran
    I hear you man, it's just I hate carbon so much, freaking hate that Full Tilt is out of the US.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol

PokerOwned God
    In my opinion, every site that you play on has bad beats, just like in real life! I dont think carbon is that bad, although, i do wish the other sites were back already!

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Before you flip sh** people remember that many a people used to say the same thing about Full Tilt. However, I will agree that this is insane how many bad beats Carbon Poker deals out, I miss the massive traffic of full tilt, the better graphics, It might have been a money laundering lying scam run by a million shady organizations in Ireland, an indian reservation in Canada, and all the rest of it, but dammit, IT WAS FUN

PokerOwned God
    Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree!

Himmel, you online still...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I win on Carbon, and really nowhere else. Just what exactly are you trying to say.....?

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Hey pikeboy Idk if i EVER wanna play on the damn client again, i mean, it dealt me out ridiculous bad beat time and time again, just unreal on the client.

PokerOwned Master
    i hate all the bad beats too, but the fact of the matter is online poker is full of these horrible beats, and its just something that players have to deal with

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast