Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

reply to wagon but i made new thread...different genetations, families

Hey wagon, that is awesome for you, but not everyone is brought up that way. My aunts are in their 50s and 60s and they wouldn't piss on their own mother or each other or their own kids if they were on fire and you handed them $1,000 to do it. Everyone in my family hates everyone else except me and my mom...too bad my grandma doesn't know we love her since she has dementia and alzheimers and doesn't know who we are.

The thing is though Puppy, you are a perfect example of why it is wrong for ppl to say the way ppl act is their upbringing. So many have had difficult times and do not act in a hate filled or disrespectful manner towards others. I am sorry about your family situation, but I think you are a stand up guy

Banned
    Ty poofy for compliment, but the point I was trying to make was it is not generation. I have seen 80 year olds that will treat you like shit and swear like a sailor, but a 14 year old be polite as can be.

Banned
    Yes, poof, upbringing and generations don't matter IMO. Just like male/female.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    Ty poofy for compliment, but the point I was trying to make was it is not generation. I have seen 80 year olds that will treat you like shit and swear like a sailor, but a 14 year old be polite as can be.

totally agree some azzholes die as azzholes as well..

I have to say upbringing is 90% of how our children will act in society. Just my 2 cents

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Yep, that is very true too.

How often have you seen brothers and sisters that are totally different. I personally know of brothers who are different ends of the spectrum, One just an asshole to everyone including family constantly in trouble with law and fighting everywhere. The other is pleasant prob never even drives over the speed limit, and would do anything for you. These guys are like 1 maybe 2 years apart so the whole upbringing couldnt have been too different.

I think people use the whole upbringing thing as an excuse as to why they treat people like shit. Some people are just not nice people and thats they way its always gonna be.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I have to say upbringing is 90% of how our children will act in society. Just my 2 cents
    While I agree with upbringing our children with the best values we can, I don't think a bad one should be used as an excuse to treat others badly

lol Ya what Prawney said, he posted as I was typing but expanded wayyyy better.

Banned
    Awesome post, prawney. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast