Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Loan Shark Reality

I will be raising the interest rate that I charge in Loan Shark. Starting today, I will be offering 1 day loans at 15%, 2-3 day loans at 20%, and loans for more than 3 days on a case-by-case basis with interest in the 25%-50% range. I will no longer be offering loans through the market, even for players with pristine credit.

I have found that I must pass on the costs of those new members and regulars alike that do not pay back their debts. Around 90% of my customers have paid their loans on time, however, the other 10% have made it so that I have lost money overall!

If repayment gets better in the future, I will lower my interest rates once again. Apologies in advance to all of you who have been good borrowers, but 10% interest is unsustainable as I am currently losing money at that interest rate.

Private
    sorry for ur losses tiarra

boo

PokerOwned Demi-God
    gotta always cover ur losses
    smart decisions

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    boo
    Sorry gimme! It sucks that I have to charge an honest customer like you more to cover for some idiot deadbeat, but that's the way credit works I suppose.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    I feel your pain. I have some loans in the Loan Shark that have defaulted as well, charging more interest seems like the best plan.

PokerOwned God
    Thats real economy I guess, lol. But for sure understandable.

wow thats kind of steep for interest. but i guess that how business works
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

It's sure is nice of people that actually want to loan out points but kind of aweful in the end that they won't paid you back.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Yea i still owe Day a little bit of cash, but in loan shark i just think ppl got a little too nice

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast