Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Redeem for PokerTracker4

I've really been looking towards buying a HUD and have been exploring different options and trials, but they're really expensive. I was wondering if maybe having PokerTracker4 available as a redeem for a long term goal to work towards would a) be possible and b) be something that people would actually want.

What do you all think?
    Last edited by jasonv12; 06-18-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good idea

PokerOwned Master
    this would be awesome for anyone needing pt4. i already have pt3 and HM2 so it wouldn't benefit me but its a good idea. i have a HM2 trial reset-er too if anyone's interested for a few points.

PokerOwned Pro
    I really like that idea. But why stop with just PT4? There's a handful of other good tools worth adding adding to the redeem list.

PokerOwned Pro
    Maybe this should be added to the feature request?

I've seen that you're on a mac, so am I. I've actually been eyeing poker copilot. I've seen good reviews on it. I'm just waiting to actually make a couple cashouts before I buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I've seen that you're on a mac, so am I. I've actually been eyeing poker copilot. I've seen good reviews on it. I'm just waiting to actually make a couple cashouts before I buy it.
    I've been using the trial. It has a lot of limitations and has some issues tracking things like all in equity and money won/lost, and it can't datamine hands, so I'd personally not recommend it, but it's up to you.

I for anything that helps you play better. I personally have not tried any of these. Maybe I should.

Quote Originally Posted by AZPLAYS11 View Post
    I for anything that helps you play better. I personally have not tried any of these. Maybe I should.
    They're not for everyone. I guess it depends on how serious you are about the game/improving, or if you're more of a recreational player.

PT4 is a great HUD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast