Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    does network have it's own HUD now?

Seasoned Veteran
    These things are mainly used for cash games since sharkscope, opr, etc are out there? Seems like an obvious yes, but do they help in mtts and sngs too?

I have used Holdem manager for a a while now. They have a small stakes option to get you started and a trial. you can upgrade to the regular stakes at any time.

Seasoned Veteran
    What a stupid question. Yeah, in mtts youre just gonna go sharkscope every player. Why don't I think before I post. gd it...

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I've really been looking towards buying a HUD and have been exploring different options and trials, but they're really expensive. I was wondering if maybe having PokerTracker4 available as a redeem for a long term goal to work towards would a) be possible and b) be something that people would actually want.

What do you all think?
    What is this?

I never heard of this before.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerponed View Post
    What is this?
    It's a tool that collects your hand histories in order to display stats and leaks in your own play and how the other players you're playing with are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by pr41 View Post
    These things are mainly used for cash games since sharkscope, opr, etc are out there? Seems like an obvious yes, but do they help in mtts and sngs too?
    Well Sharkscope can only show winning and losing players. This can do a whole lot more.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by pr41 View Post
    i have over 60k players stats on my pc from PT and HM. no way am i gunna sharkscope that many players lol. i would say they help for MTTs just as much as cash games if not more. you can study your leaks and get all kinds of stats on your opponents, ie how often they fold to steal, fold to 3bet etc... there's hundreds of different stats.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes i would redeem for a hud system! always wanted one but would never just buy with cash as i really do not need it

Other sites that do similar stuff like here have it as an option. I'd like to see it added to PokerOwned too, as this community to me is better than the others and I enjoy it more. It would be a great addition, hopefully soon we can see it there in the redeem shop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast