Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Ace rag is the killer

I had a good week personally, but the start of this week has been the ace rag killer so far..lost kk, qq, 10, 99 today on some monster cash pots to ace rag.. man guys love to play the ace rag..i learn to not shove anymore with kk, just to see ace rag take me out..lol..ok i am done venting and got my 5 pts..if you feeling the ace rag blues post in this thread as well..

I am not very god at playin A rag after flop if ace comes LOL< so i stay away from those hands mostly, unless down to shorhanded in a tourneyyy then maybe i will try it ....

:-)) and you don't lost with aa?

PokerOwned Pro
    Folding KK is never proftibale. Youve been getting unlucky but in the long run youll win. Ace rag still has around 30-35% equity against KK.

:-?KK IS THE BEST hand:-x

PokerOwned God
    I've been there. A lot of players put too much strength on Ace rag. I lost a tournament with 1010 vs A6. And, they also call big bets with Ace rag, it doesn't make much sense.

If I had a nickel for evertime an A-rag donked me when a decent player woulda mucked it... well, prolly I could buy into the WSOP main event. It can be attributed to the WPT, the final table is 6 handed and people see them playing it boldly and don't realize that on a full table its different. There is a time to play it, but a lot of those who do think its all the time. Just one of the downsides to mainstream online poker. I remember the good old days like 10 yrs ago, when maybe once a week the Aragger would donk on ya, but now its every day several times in a lot of cases. Just make a note and move on is all we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    If I had a nickel for evertime an A-rag donked me when a decent player woulda mucked it... well, prolly I could buy into the WSOP main event. It can be attributed to the WPT, the final table is 6 handed and people see them playing it boldly and don't realize that on a full table its different. There is a time to play it, but a lot of those who do think its all the time. Just one of the downsides to mainstream online poker. I remember the good old days like 10 yrs ago, when maybe once a week the Aragger would donk on ya, but now its every day several times in a lot of cases. Just make a note and move on is all we can do.
    Totally agree, I very seldom play A/R if ever,,,but do get burnt quite often,,,, shame ,,, but fish that play them and win,,, will never be good or even average poker players.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Its great when you got ace rag and your killing. Just not cool when its you. I feel u.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yes its tru KK u gotta b careful bet high preflop not allin but if ace on table better u be rdy to fold these gud luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast