Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I honestly don't mind the structure the way it is, mainly because of how long the tournament takes now. It would be a much bigger time commitment if I knew it would run 1-2 hours longer. Although, I think having a longer bling structure could tie in well with what other people are requesting like a higher points buy in for a bigger prize pool. Maybe we could have a tournament once a week/day/month whatever people want with a higher points buy-in, longer structure, and bigger prize pool. Combine all three of those concepts. I think it would be worth a try since so many people are asking for tournaments that fit more into those criteria.
    Hmm well I don't think the structure has to become longer to be improved somewhat at least was what I was getting at in my original post. Just changing the structure's first 4 levels to the 4 I mentioned instead of what it currently is would also make a big difference and would actually speed up the tournament slightly.

PokerOwned Pro
    I totally understand what you mean Jason and I like regular blinds too. However it is easier for me to sit down and play for an hour and a half to two hours v/s two to four hours sometimes. Maybe keep one fast on lol. I would play all day if I could, but with work, kids, making dinner etc... the quick ones work good for me. But PO is for everyone so if I had to play a long one... Well I would make time lol..

Zab
    I figured with all the promotions, tournaments etc.. You would want the games to get done in time for the next one..

We could do less games \ longer blinds?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I figured with all the promotions, tournaments etc.. You would want the games to get done in time for the next one..

I think we would all like one game to be done before the next one. I'm totally happy with that.

That's not the real concern here. I just think a little tweaking would be a nice thing because the structure itself is kind of sloppy and all over the place with the rate the blinds go up, especially at like the 25/50 to 50/100 when everyone is pretty much still in the tournament at this point.

I would definitely prefer things more like in Swittie's second comment with 3 games and a bigger pool + longer blinds (or maybe one turbo and two with longer blinds if people would prefer that), but I can't really speak for PO at large. That's just what I personally would like.

Thanks for responding to this. And I'm totally okay with whatever you decide to do, just thought I'd put this request that was pressing to me forward.

Zab
    I dont think I can pick the blind structure, only the mins for the levels.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Less games, More time, More Payout.. if more pts buyin then so be it.... Sharks = Bigger rolls

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

blind structure wouldn't have to change if starting with 3k....just makes people vulnerable to push in early stages like round 4-5 with the structures....I prefer if changed it would go to the majority of what players here would want....I prefer games I can grind and so do a lot of others...but im in it for the ride and am happy here regardless

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    blind structure wouldn't have to change if starting with 3k....just makes people vulnerable to push in early stages like round 4-5 with the structures....I prefer if changed it would go to the majority of what players here would want....I prefer games I can grind and so do a lot of others...but im in it for the ride and am happy here regardless
    That's pretty much how I feel about this as well.

PokerOwned Pro
    Agree!!!!!!

Zab
    So more chips you want to start with.. What do you start with now? 3k?

These carbon tournaments will bleed into each other though.. thus messing up the bounties and such

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast