Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62843.85

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

PokerOwned Demi-God
    People should be acting with respect but sadly not all do. Just let them say what they want and try not to let it affect you. Or simply you can just ignore their chat. People tilt really easily so just laugh at their tilting or ignore them if it bothers you. This is online poker, its a lot diff than a live poker game.

Some people say it's part of the game. If that's true, why do they hand out time outs at the WSOP to players that are "Acting Out". It's about class and respect. I'm old and yet still say, yes sir, yes mam, no sir, no mam even to people a third of my age. I say this to people out of respect. I was taught this when I was growing up in the 1950's and 60's. Part of the problem today,,,lack of respect for our fellow human being. I respect someone till they show me they don't deserve it. Then watch out. Respect is not something you are born with,,, it's something that is taught. Goes back to the parents and or guardian. Just my thoughts, and for the people who don't know I'm 66 years old. Ya'll take care now,,,, As Pat Benatar would sing "Hit Me With Your Shot".
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

lolol well said wagon!!!! i agree...i talk shit in al fun but respect is earned....u disrepect me and its a wrap!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i wouldnt even blame it on the kids. everyone acts and talks like that now adays

Experienced Member
    good luck friend waits the you achieve

Its usually the Idiots,donks, trash players and so on that are the abusive ones at the table anyways. They get pissy if there trash loses so ya know there going to fly off the handle when they lose with a good hand. Its one thing to call someone a name like donk or trash player and such but to attack someones kids or mother and father is NOT part of the game and has NO place at the table.. The poker sites used to have a mod call somewhere around but it doesnt look like merge does on any of there skins. This site shouldnt have to monitor it unless ur playin in client. But some of these ass clowns dont respect themselfs so they will NEVER respect anyone else, which is sad in and of itself but most that do that shit was raised to not show respect to anyone else anyways. Church should have nothing to do with poker as its a sin anyways unless ur catholic LMFAO but seriously Kids will be kids and if a grown adult is doing these things then they have the mentality of a kid them selfs and have not matured mentally and prolly never will!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Let your game do the talkin'

PokerOwned God
    A lot of times people feel the need to vent, immature sure, but it's better to get it out than to go on tilt, lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    I think ppl need to grow up cause venting on a computer seems pretty childish to me !
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast