Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66766.26

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    and the fact that people dont know how to play the game correctly....i mean dont get me wrong we all work hard daily on new things about our poker game...."i do at least" but im not a pro obv....but i dont get how these people dont realize why poker is so hard to be legal!!! its b.c morons who dont know how to play just push with nothing everyhand proves sometimes that skill has no factor.......thats the thing they dont get....sometimes u get into hands with shit cards....in my mind i got into that hand with a plan already "to make a move and steal the pot" abc poker does not win u huge fields all the time....thats what they dont understand....and sometimes u get lucky n make ur hand with a terrible holding but again....its diff to try and make a play with a shit hand rather than pushing all in pre with trash.....

also pot odds!! implied odds!! position...so many factors come into play but again...some of these people who are playing poker dont know how to do math correctly so they would not understand when the part "know when to holdem and foldem" come into play!!!

n00bs

PokerOwned God
    yeah its sad, i wil say a few thing about donk and wow, but other sht about peeps mom, fag%%..all that is nonsense..turn your chat off if you cant take it, its the internet, brush it off..the real truth is half want say these things in your face, they are cowards..

Current B2B Champ
    they should take all chat out of the game and only use smileys. then we can all live happily ever after underneath a rainbow of love

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i tried to play only quality cards but i do change up and target certian hands,call me names i just mute ya,but i dont play 38 offsuit when guy b4 bets huge bet and then forces me to goallin with pok kk only to see 3 8 come and lose.but i see these guys do it all the time
    win if yu can but always play fair

those are the 1's with the colored helmets on who lick windows!! those are also the players who are not winning overall!! that bs will work sometimes but in the long run it will fail....stick with ur game and u will continue to do as yuou do!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    good answer. stop spamming for 5 points
    Lol tell it like it is, and to the behavior in the tables, ignore people have their way of dealing with bad beats and or donkeys, which the term donk, and donkeys are over used but i cuss and argue at the tables, its part of poker i'd say get over it and move on, sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. my advice play your way and we'll play ares

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    those are the 1's with the colored helmets on who lick windows!! those are also the players who are not winning overall!! that bs will work sometimes but in the long run it will fail....stick with ur game and u will continue to do as yuou do!!
    i totally agree with yu,i know if i have patience and play only good starting hands ,i do alot better in the long run.
    an yes i am of the philosity that yu play yours an i play mine hopefully i hit yu miss lol
    win if yu can but always play fair

I really don't care how people play. You want to push in with nothing, go right ahead. Hopefully I win with better cards, but if I don't, I'm not going to launch into a tirade about it...cursing out you and your whole family. What is the point?
    Yes, people should play better poker. But a lot of people who are learning play freerolls. You have to just except that some people are not going to live up to your standards of play and deal with it an adult manner. That is all I'm saying.

OhDeletedOne
    I strongly disagree on the people should play better part. People should continue to play horribly so I can keep raking in the pots. In fact more and more people should play bad. Its just not good for poker if people play better. Ty

If you want to be truly respected especially as a poker player, be classy. A win is a win, a loss is a loss. Its just a game doesnt matter if you are a poker pro or a amateur. Abusing and cursing shows that you are angry which prolly affect your play more than who u abuse. Even if u think u too can use your language to hurt others so they may lose or whtevr your intention, you are radiating negative energy, which prolly come and bite u in da ass )

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast