Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar

Exclamation Requesting Some Organization Of Player-to-Player Accusation

The title says it all. There are accusations all of the time from pokerowned players against one another.

For example: I made a thread with the title as " Request review of player jonmcbluffin"

Turns out this guy had scammed out a lot of good people on here with multiple accounts and marketplace manipulation.

In my humblest opinion, making a legitimate thread like this citing multiple examples of fraudulent behavior is the best way to make a proper accusation.

I see people chatting in the chat all of the time " He/she is multi-accounting! Stealing! Sneaking into Tournies! " The most recent happened just yesterday with a few name components.

I won't name the person being accused, however, I will name the person who was accusing and fighting against said player.

We Will call the person who was being accused "player X"

sprocketdude: player X stole from Zab! Player X is multi accounting on carbon and sneaking into the tournies! Player X is sitting out while he/she switches accounts to play on the other one, etc. . . etc . . ., This went on for quite some time, I'd say maybe even 45 min of straight chatting in the freeroll and in the lobby, causing a real fuss about this. Zab chatted with rocket and was clear about saying he cannot just ban someone on this rampant accusing of someone.

What we do know: " billyboy " is a screen-name on carbonpoker that often sneaks into our freerolls. What sprocketdude was linking this to was that Player X was multi accounting by playing as " billyboy " and " Player X " throughout the tournament.

In my opinion this might very well be true, and there were signs that said it is, but going around and rambling about it incoherently in the chats is not the right way to approach this if you really want results.

So let's get down to the meaning of this thread: I request a separate part of the forum, like Cash and Tournament Discussion designed especially for accusations of fraudulent behavior.

For Example : John Doe thinks that Jane Doe is acting Strange, John Doe could make a thread, citing examples of fraud against Jane Doe. Simple as that, For the thread to make a difference it would require real examples and evidence to support.

Reasoning behind my request: As a courtesy to our community, let's stop having players rampantly chatting and posting accusing other players without real coherence. It is a real nuisance.

Your Friend,

GottImHimmel ( German for " God in the Heavens " )

NOTE TO READERS: PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS ABOUT MY IDEA. Please Do Not respond with hateful comments.
    Last edited by GottImHimmel; 08-05-2011 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Spelling " Behind " wrong is a tad embarrassing, haha.

i see what you did by saying player "X"

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    OH lol I really did NOT notice that, I just always use that as my variable in math equations or anything. Well I didn't disclose his name fully anyways, just 1 character. : )

Zab
    I just don't want everything to turn into a witch hunt..

When there's a problem, I try to do upgrades to fix it.. Like the marketplace rating system.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s